Hey Alabama Vapers (I know you're out there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
OK, so, starting this thread on Superbowl Sunday may not be the the best time to get many responses...but what the heck.

It seems like there might be getting to be quite a few vapers who live in Alabama. I've seen at least a few around ECF, and I know a couple more people who are starting to vape but aren't on ECF. CASAA's headquarters is in Mobile and there are also two registered suppliers here in Alabama - Vapor Junction and Nicotine Highway.

I'd love to know who else is around, and whether there is any interest in an Alabama subforum here, or trying to organize any vapers meets.

Thanks

Chris

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Sounds good- thanks. I found the group when I left you a message. If there's enough interest we might be able to get a subforum since the groups are going away. I think that we have to have a certain number of people, and that a certain amount of activity will need to be maintained to keep a subforum opem.

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
Uhhhh...hi CES...umm...I'm uh... Fred...I could be from Abbabama if you want....oh the avi...dont mind that...I'm just borrowing it!!
4.gif

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Hi ajkron! Welcome to ECF. I haven't found any place in town so far. It would be great if there was. But maybe we wouldn't have quite so much fun stalking the mailman?

Hi there Big Daddy NicoFred :facepalm:...you might be able to get from the doghouse to alabama if you drive your van from the river really, really fast. :)

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
Hi ajkron! Welcome to ECF. I haven't found any place in town so far. It would be great if there was. But maybe we wouldn't have quite so much fun stalking the mailman?

Hi there Big Daddy NicoFred :facepalm:...you might be able to get from the doghouse to alabama if you drive your van from the river really, really fast. :)

You wasnt suppose to know it was me...I was in disguise!! I'm getting used to the doghouse...but I will give it a try!! :laugh::laugh:

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread!! :laugh:

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
Welcome to ecf ajkron! Well now we know of at least four from B'ham area. I am sure there are some others.

As far as the vendors in this area, there are some online AL vendors, but the only physical place I know about is in Fultondale & only sells disposable e-cigs.

yea the galleria mall used to have a kiosk that sold disposable ecigs and juice but there not there anymore. also seen the disposables in all the kangaroo gas stations. i actually own a gas station maybe i will look into carrying a few items who knows.

who are the online AL vendors? would like to check them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread