Noob posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcy0001

Apr 1, 2013
Cebu city
Hi noob here just got my first ecig 6 days ago and been cig free since.
Was given a Chris creation mod and fatty with a cherry vape tip :) had the guys at the store build my Atomizer up for me n watched. Both scared n excited to do my first build :)

Although I'm loving my ccpv I can't seem to put it down but at the same time find it such a bother to take everywhere which I do So as a balance i really want to get the eRoll by joyetech (but can't post on its thread yet so here I am) thinking of using this big one at home while the eRoll for an all day thing :) so here's my first of 5 posts

jcy0001

Apr 1, 2013
Cebu city
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Welcome to the forums! What color is your cherry vape tip? I still need to buy one of those
Got a red one first then the next day got a stainless one which I now use all the time

Hi! Welcome to ecf! Im interested in getting the eRoll too! Love the size and compactness! :)
I know It looks just cool :) i actually joined here after reading the first 80 pages of the eroll thread to ask this member dragonbone that's based in Japan where would be the best place in Asia to get one since its not available here in the philippines only to find that in the last 10 pages of the thread he wasn't active anymore :( been trying to search how to private message him but there doesn't seem to be that feature :( how could I shot a msg to him or would any of you guys know where I could get this?

faucets xp

Moved On
Mar 26, 2013
califronia,USA
faucetsexpert.com
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread