Noob saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

werked4me

Jun 3, 2014
United States
Just checking in here. I've been lurking off and on for some time now....I've tried the ecig thing a few times in the past only to give up and continue smoking cigs. I smoked off and on for many years....about a pack a day. Well, today is day 16 without picking up a real smoke. I think before I just never found something I liked enough to give it up. This time I told myself I had to stick with vaping and push through with the hopes I'd eventually find some juice I enjoyed. I still have cravings when i have a beer or when im around a group of smokers but have been strong. I'm still new to this but have since found a couple of juices I like....so I hope I'm here to stay and never pick up a stinky CIG again. Ive gotten some good info from reading here. I hope to learn a lot more here and get to know some of you. Cheers!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc
Welcome! A good setup and liquid is real crucial in the beginning. Glad you've found something that works for you. Drinking is the main time a vape doesn't seem to quite cut it. I was out of town with some friends the women wanted wine and the other guy asked if I wanted a cigar... I sucked that thing down like my life depended on it. It's been months since I smoked a cig and I craved another cigar for about a week off and on. Moral of the story? Keep steering clear of smoke!

smiddlet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just checking in here. I've been lurking off and on for some time now....I've tried the ecig thing a few times in the past only to give up and continue smoking cigs. I smoked off and on for many years....about a pack a day. Well, today is day 16 without picking up a real smoke. I think before I just never found something I liked enough to give it up. This time I told myself I had to stick with vaping and push through with the hopes I'd eventually find some juice I enjoyed. I still have cravings when i have a beer or when im around a group of smokers but have been strong. I'm still new to this but have since found a couple of juices I like....so I hope I'm here to stay and never pick up a stinky CIG again. Ive gotten some good info from reading here. I hope to learn a lot more here and get to know some of you. Cheers!!

I am a new to the forum as well.. been thru the same.. this time I have been successful for 2 month so far.. i was a 30 year 1.5 to 2 pack a day smoker.. for me so far it is the strength of the juice thats working.. i am still running at 24mg juice.. i have also found that i need to stay away from the tobacco flavored juices even though a lot of folks will suggest it..

Great Job and keep it up.. we can do this.

tamc

Jun 2, 2014
Indianapolis IN
Hi Werked...
Good choice,
Try Hot Cinnamon from Hangsen, coffee is doable too.
I just got French Roast Coffee 18mgs from Simply Vapes and at first loved it... then after about 30 mins in pacifier vapeing with the new Kamry and cartomizer I was think someone slipped in shoe leather in that bad boy... Ugh...
Opened it up and let it steep a bit, and tried it again last night... yummo!
Good Luck and Vape On! : )

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf and you have certainly found the right place. So glad you are givig it another try. I imagine there have been huge improvements and maybe this is your time. I hope so. Good luck to you and happy vaping. I hope to be reading about your vaping success. :)

werked4me

Jun 3, 2014
United States
Thanks y'all!! I've got so many different liquids....most I don't care much for. I should probably give them all another shot now that I'm able to taste a little better these last couple of days. My favorite in my current box of goodies is one I picked up yesterday.... Chai Tea Latte by Caterpillar ejuice. So good if you like that kind if thing you should give it a try. Full of flavor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread