Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
I am about to attempt to set up my first RBAs. I have an IGO-L, Nimbus, AGA-t, some little drippers and a couple of others. LOL, I know, just trying to stock up in case the FDA goes nuts. I am almost at a point that even if they do...I'm good.

I don't like warm vape, I don't care for throat hit, I like a cool smooth vape....just flavor and vapor (and Nic :)). So if I understand this correctly, I'm not looking for low ohms. What gauge kanthol should I use? Steel mesh vs silica, cotton, ceramic, ss rope?

Who's videos are the best to watch?

I know this goes against everything most strive for here but is there something out there to get a cooler "hit" from a mech mod? Will coil build do that? I love mech mods they are sleek and sexy...and cute :) but I enjoy my EGOs and Vamo more. A provari is in the near future but right now mech MODs have priority. Better a too warm hit than no vaping.

Thanks guys for any help and advice.

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
What gauge kanthol should I use? Steel mesh vs silica, cotton, ceramic, ss rope?
These are all personnal preferences, people will continue to debate/argue which is better.
I recommend starting with silica, its the easiest to work with, and the most forgiving if you get it wrong the first time.
I would get small amounts of several different sizes of silica, and several different gauges of kanthal to try out to you find what works best for you and your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread