noob with shipping questions and more! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrR3c0rdMan

Apr 23, 2009
central florida
Hey guys im new to the whole ecig thing and i havent even received mine yet.
First off i ordered my first ecig (m402) and cartridges from absolutelyecigs.com and it says it shipping EMS china. So i ordered it last sunday the 26th and a few days ago i got a message from paypal giving me shipping tracking number that doesnt work on the ems china website! :x Also any tips on refiling cartridges, i mean can you just refill any one thats dried up. And last but not least im a picky smoker, all i used to smoke was djarum blacks (cloves) anyone know of an eliquid thats close to that flavor!?
Thanks in advance for any help guys
MrR3c0rdMan

They sell clove flavored liquid - I tried some and it wasn't bad, not as strong as clove cigarettes but still good. And as long as you bought one of the 2-piece units with the atomizer cartridge combo refilling is easy. Me and some friends started a website called e-cig-info.org that's gonna give guidance for newbs but its not finished yet. You can check it out if you want cuz there's some info on there now.

p.s. our sites not a front for a store, we don't sell anything. just a project for when we're bored

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
i appreciate the good info guys :)
do you guys know anything about the ems china shipping i mentioned? :)

You won't see anything on EMS tracking until the second or third day. After you see it leave the country, start tracking it on the USPS tracking site. But believe me, the Post Office tracking is horrible. I received 2 packages over a month and a half ago, and the USPS tracking site still tells me "in transit" So don't worry if you get questionable information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread