Noob's 510 1WK In..

Status
Not open for further replies.

yawppy

Aug 16, 2010
Rhode Island
K well My 510's arrived Tuesday this week.

Yep Battery very weak, and the Juices have a sweet flavor, cherryish tobacco, pipe like flavor, but have gotten used to it.

So also just in case a noob like me decides to buy 2 different models, beware, a Joye 510 is also known under other model numbers , apparently, I had thought I was getting 2 sets one of the 510, and another that was suggested, but turns out just because the name was different, any rate, kinda glad, because he battery works up to about 3-6 hours for me, so with 4 of em, can always vape.

Only 1 pack of Analogs, just got the second pack of analogs, so thinking I'll go from 16mg up this next month, and am looking for a good NON sweet analog juice, any suggestions?

Rocky Mountain Vapor's is nice, but the reason I'm still buying the analogs is I miss the flavor. Seen Freedomsmokes, and thus far was the only one I could locate with a decent looking price line.

K well I have to locate a better battery powered model, long days at work, the 510 is nice, but the bat needs tweaking.

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
Yes, something with 650-1000mah battery (Tornado/Ego/Riva).
I was 510 user for over a month and took a dive on a Tornado. I work 12 hour shifts and my first night at work with my Tornado it lasted the whole shift and then some.
I will keep a 510 batt or two for back up in case the Tornado goes down but the new models with the higher capacity batteries is the way to go imho.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Welcome. You can either use the 510 but have several batteries charged and with you at all times or move up to at least an Ego type. When I used the 510, I had about 10 batteries and kept them with me, fully charged. I didn't mind switching them out, some people go nuts having to do that constantly. That said, I no longer use the 510 but have several Egos, Riva, mods to switch them as needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread