NOOO!!! Parliment GONE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
Basically, what im looking for is a sweet tobacco flavor.

Best of luck, very little equals parliment :( It's my second favorite after marlboro, and some days it's my first. Big bold taste without that awful roadkill cat taste that several of the "big bold tobacco" flavors have. among e-cig flavors, parlament was definately a winner. I expect theyre out cause its just that popular, but what do i know?

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Oh No!! Now I'm gonna have to try parlament. I started with a kr808 back in June, quit smoking in 6 days, so I am partial to the original "plain" flavor that came in. I think it was Marlboro???? Now that I have the upgraded stuff from V4L, it is very hard to NOT try a ton of flavors.
Parlament sounds good. Haven't tried camel or kent in a carto either.
What's a girl to do????

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Parlimnent is actually on the way, hopefully Monday....and YES, it will be Sale priced immediately, cause, well, that's just how we do it here:lol:

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

We expect about 100000 plus carts in this week, hope to make Y'all smile, if it is enough:D

YAY! Thanx for the update Steve! I love Parls too! Any word on when the 555 is coming too:D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
YAY! Thanx for the update Steve! I love Parls too! Any word on when the 555 is coming too:D

On the way, as well.......:psample packs, clove, smilin special menthol, espresso, coffee mocha frappachino, and so much more. Need to make EVERYONE happier for the holiday's. We are lowering prices, left, and right, for you as well.

V4L cares bout you, and yours:lol:

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread