NOOOO USPS what's taking so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellov

Jul 29, 2013
Pennsylvania
I am going on my first business trip tomorrow(thursday) and can't really smell like cigarette smoke for 5 days. I therefore decided to purchase my first personal vaporizer after I tried out a friend's last week. He highly recommended it.

So I decided to order it at 7AM on Monday, which is before their opening hours. I sent them an email right after I placed my order at 7AM, begging them to ship it ASAP so I could receive it by Wednesday (today). I used the free shipping, priority mail option. The "schedule delivery date" on the USPS tracking website was set for Wednesday (today). I thought to myself, "PERFECT. It should arrive just in time for my trip" which I will be leaving for on Thursday morning.

Biggest mistake. It is 5:45PM now and I have yet to receive my package. I am losing hope quickly. I am really disappointed. I was hoping to use my PV the entire trip to avoid smelling like cigarettes in front of my boss.

I am just disappointed and wanted to vent somewhere. This is not a negative review of myvaporstore. The customer service emailed me back within a couple minutes of their store opening time (amazing response time!) and assured me they would ship it out quickly. However, I WAS hoping that they would drop off the package at USPS as soon as possible, not 4:30 PM which is maybe half an hour before the post office closes?

I had read rave reviews about myvaporstore and I guess my expectations were a little too high. I was hoping that through my email to the customer service, they would ship it out ASAP (in the morning) rather than at the end of the business day, especially since I placed the order before their opening hours.

I should have bit the bullet and paid for the 2 day UPS delivery. But I was thinking it would be fine with priority mail since I am located in Philadelphia which is 2 hours away from where myvaporstore center is located. I'm bummed because if they had shipped it out on Monday morning rather than evening, it could have gotten here today? I guess that's unrealistic expectations huh.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
If you're 2hrs away, why wouldn't you just make the drive?? Seems like a legitimate reason. I hope your postal carrier is just running late, and you can receive your order. If not, you'll have a nice package waiting when you return. You could invest in something else if you're in that big of a pinch. Are ther any other e-cig vendors, local to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread