My Go-to vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Price

Jan 22, 2017
myvaporstore is by far the faster shipper of any site I have ordered from. For instance, I have placed orders on a Friday morning and I have the package Saturday afternoon (USPS Priority). Selection gets a B+, customer service Gets an A, shipping gets an A+ for speed and cost, and price point gets an A.

If you get lucky and they have just put something on clearance pricing is ridiculously low, and you could have it in your home 24-36 hours later.

I have placed 6 orders in the last year and not once had an issue.

AmberinaM

Mar 6, 2017
It would be nice for any customers who have good experiences to leave them a review on reseller ratings. I saw MVS had only one review, and it was pretty negative, so I decided to write a review for them. I am only saying this because our positive experiences would go a long way for people who are researching companies to buy gear from or new vapers. I know years ago, I did a lot of research on pricing and companies before deciding to place orders with certain companies.

AmberinaM

Mar 6, 2017
Hi Amberina, Where do you do the reseller reviews stuff? I have switched to the MVS and it's been a fantastic experience for me and I would love to leave them a review. Is that on the ECF?

Resellerratings.com
I had to leave a review because the only review on there was negative, and I wanted people to have a little more information about MVS other than this one crap review that some angry guy left. I also added Bull City Flavors as a vendor because it was not listed on their site yet, great place for DIY Supplies for mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread