• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Alabama Vapers Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
064_zpsde2e91d0.gif
Spirra you catch on quick.

Deboo

Mar 31, 2013
Huntsville
I didn't even know there were any vape meets in North Alabama. Do people or vendors usually ever bring anything to sell there? Only one vendor in my city and prices there are way high. I don't really like any of the brand juices they carry either. Would be nice to meet a bunch of other vapers and get their take on different products. I do lots of research before I buy something but would be nice to see some setups perform first hand. I threw down too much on a hybrid mod this month that I don't even use now, when I think what I was really looking for I could have gotten in a provari with a vivi nova now.

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
I didn't even know there were any vape meets in North Alabama. Do people or vendors usually ever bring anything to sell there? Only one vendor in my city and prices there are way high. I don't really like any of the brand juices they carry either. Would be nice to meet a bunch of other vapers and get their take on different products. I do lots of research before I buy something but would be nice to see some setups perform first hand. I threw down too much on a hybrid mod this month that I don't even use now, when I think what I was really looking for I could have gotten in a provari with a vivi nova now.

Try this search . There Smokin Vapor in Moulton. There the only other on I know of. Vanessa runs Smokin Vapor and will take care of you.
Electric Cigarette|Eliquid|Supplies|Electronic Cigarette|Ejuice|Smokeless|Vapor Search USA

Deboo

Mar 31, 2013
Huntsville
Try this search . There Smokin Vapor in Moulton. There the only other on I know of. Vanessa runs Smokin Vapor and will take care of you.
Electric Cigarette|Eliquid|Supplies|Electronic Cigarette|Ejuice|Smokeless|Vapor Search USA

Thanks for the link. Gonna check them out. I am actually in Huntsville, not going to mention the store but should be pretty obvious with a quick search. But Moulton wouldn't be too far of a drive for a vape meet or something and an occasional visit to a store.

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Thanks for the link. Gonna check them out. I am actually in Huntsville, not going to mention the store but should be pretty obvious with a quick search. But Moulton wouldn't be too far of a drive for a vape meet or something and an occasional visit to a store.

We hope to have a store open in Trussville the 1st of may that will be able to FIX you right up, lol. But until then let me know if I can help.

V3dude

Moved On
May 16, 2013
Alabama

How did you spend that much? A provari is like 300 bucks! The most expensive hybrid system they carry is the eVic, and it about the same cost as the Internet with shipping. You must have walked away with half the store lol. I got a VAMO kit from them at a pretty reasonable price, kit 70 bucks and it came with everything , trust fire charger, 18650, case, Ce4, and the actual VAMO! There is no way I could have gotten the vv provari for that. The cool part is they actually showed me the basic on using it.

Deboo

Mar 31, 2013
Huntsville
How did you spend that much? A provari is like 300 bucks! The most expensive hybrid system they carry is the eVic, and it about the same cost as the Internet with shipping. You must have walked away with half the store lol. I got a VAMO kit from them at a pretty reasonable price, kit 70 bucks and it came with everything , trust fire charger, 18650, case, Ce4, and the actual VAMO! There is no way I could have gotten the vv provari for that. The cool part is they actually showed me the basic on using it.

I ordered online from 310 vapers and bought the vapor craze noble 1 hybrid when it came out. It was 200 plus the price for mesh wicks as well as kanthal wire and such. I actually ended up selling it to a friend a couple weeks ago. I'd just prefer a VV over a mech mod after experiencing it. By the way is there a meet tonight? I heard a rumor there was.

Deboo

Mar 31, 2013
Huntsville

Also when I read your post saying "they showed me the basic on using it" and remember it sounded very familiar before. Then remember I read it on Facebook or a store review.(I believe Facebook though) Someone had complained about the stores prices on their page. Someone working at the store then started saying they went the extra mile in showing people how to use the e cig and it justified the higher price when considering that and no shipping price. I then checked your post history on here and half of your posts are defending "your local huntsville brick and mortar".

I ain't gonna start nothing but it looks fishy. If for some chance you actually are affiliated with the store in some way people would respect a store being upfront and defending themselves versus making an account acting as a loyal customer. Also the fact you made all your posts in only 2 days and most are defending the stores prices. I know I haven't been on this forum long either or made numerous posts but I'm also not writing paragraphs that are defending a company and also paraphrased as something you might hear in a sales ad.

Edit: also vamo kits sell for around 50 bucks online and comes most times with batteries and tanks and sometimes a charger also. I looked at that vamo kit last time I was there and it included no accessories. Like I said its fine if for some reason I run out of liquid and can't wait but other than that its just not worth it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread