Not a contest, just need advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Ok I know I could hunt all over and eventually find this information, but I'm hoping it will be offered freely by you kind souls :)

1 - Where to find the *best* bulk-ish price on Boge soft-tip cartos?

2 - That also sells drip tips?

3 - This is for 2 newbies I'm starting out (a young couple) so how many do y'all think I need to start them with? I'd like to get enough to last them a month. I'm not a carto girl, so I don't know how fast you go through them.

4 - Maybe they sell LR 306 attys & drip tips too? (I'd like to try one for myself)

I have a very limited budget to get all this stuff, so would like to find it all in one place, so only have to pay shipping once. Thanks so much for your advice!!

yesterday I saw a thread about cheap carto's! Now I cant find it!!

I think 5 for each of them would be more than enough- and the reason I say 5 is not because they will use them all BUT, becuase they can each have a few differnt flavors- IF they will be going with one flavor- then still 5, incase they burn one up on accident.

Carto's are a little harder to change flavor in- (for me at least) so I tend to dedicate one to each flavor- or type of flavor-

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
It's not all at one place, but Volcano has the 'Volcano' attys for about 5 bucks each. They are slightly larger than the 306, so I would use their drip tips with their attys. They do run discount codes. (they are the same model, but Volcano makes all their stuff just a tiny bit bigger. If you want the *exact* same size, and you can find them, you can also use the blu attys. I know.. I know.. people hate blu.. blah, blah, blah... but believe me... it's the same thing.)

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I have no idea if they're cheaper than others but Madvapes has attys and cartos on sale right now. They also have some purdy drip tips...

I just saw in the deals and steals thread that Crystal Clear Vaping is having a 15 catros for $20 sale with free shipping. They don't have driptips, but the reason I try to go with one vendor is to save on shipping, so free shipping, to me, would make that not neccessary. There's a 5% off code a couple of posts after the sale notify post. Plus they sponsored a PIF birthday contest. :thumb:

Last edited:

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
It's not all at one place, but Volcano has the 'Volcano' attys for about 5 bucks each. They are slightly larger than the 306, so I would use their drip tips with their attys. They do run discount codes. (they are the same model, but Volcano makes all their stuff just a tiny bit bigger. If you want the *exact* same size, and you can find them, you can also use the blu attys. I know.. I know.. people hate blu.. blah, blah, blah... but believe me... it's the same thing.)

ROFL - Blu is the same as a 306? I just PIF'd a full Blu kit a couple weeks ago and didn't have any idea! :facepalm:

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
These guys sell everything on your list....'cept the 306 drip tips
Order 25 atomisers to get 50% off.

Link didn't work :(

greenhouseone has the best buy on boge carto's. They also carry drip tips and atty's but not 306's. I just got an order from them...china air mail...took 2 weeks (I went with the cheap shipping charge).

Hmmm...not sure I want to wait 2 weeks, but thanks!

I have no idea if they're cheaper than others but Madvapes has attys and cartos on sale right now. They also have some purdy drip tips...

I just saw in the deals and steals thread that Crystal Clear Vaping is having a 15 catros for $20 sale with free shipping. They don't have driptips, but the reason I try to go with one vendor is to save on shipping, so free shipping, to me, would make that not neccessary. There's a 5% off code a couple of posts after the sale notify post. Plus they sponsored a PIF birthday contest. :thumb:

Thanks, I'll check them out!

yesterday I saw a thread about cheap carto's! Now I cant find it!!

I think 5 for each of them would be more than enough- and the reason I say 5 is not because they will use them all BUT, becuase they can each have a few differnt flavors- IF they will be going with one flavor- then still 5, incase they burn one up on accident.

Carto's are a little harder to change flavor in- (for me at least) so I tend to dedicate one to each flavor- or type of flavor-

LOL I was thinking like 20 each, I had no idea! They'll have a bunch of juices to choose from, so def more than 1 carto :) Thanks for the info!!

Last edited:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
ROFL - Blu is the same as a 306? I just PIF'd a full Blu kit a couple weeks ago and didn't have any idea! :facepalm:

Yeah, it is. I know there will be some naysayers (grin) but it's the same model.. not brand... every brand is going to be a little different (ie boge, bauway) But it's built the same. Unfortunately, I just discovered that blu is not making the atty/carts anymore. They have moved on to cartos. I'd recommend hanging on to those suckers.. they are hardy little attys. The volcano is almost identical.. but like all of their products, they make them slightly larger. They'll still FIT on any 510 batty fitting, but I've mangled more than one of their attys pulling off a regular 306 driptip (fits too snug)

Best of luck to you!!

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Ok pulled the trigger - bought 4 drip tips so they'd have 2 each (and 306 atty w/tip for me, wheee) at GP, and am trying to place the carto order (3 packs for 20 at crystal clear vaping) - emailed them to inquire about paypal or cc payment. Got 2 packs of regular and 1 of LR on the cartos. Hope I did the right thing :) I'm wondering if I should not give them the LRs yet? I'd have gotten it all at GP but they were out of cartos :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread