Not a fool! Win free V2S & E2 vape pen here, ends on April,10th :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gan 2017

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 28, 2017
www.imecig.com
Hello, ladys and gentlement,

Here is Jack say hello to you!
Now comes our 3rd giveaway activity.
Now shows our free gifts. (2 PK V2S E-cig & 3 PK E2 Blue vape pen)

V2S (for 2 winners)
05%20V2%20TPD-07-500x500.jpg

E2 (for 3 winners)

2-500x500.jpg

To Enter:

0. Must be one of the members here. (glad to see you all here)

1. [EDITED] removed as against Supplier Contest rules - Misty

2. Tag 3 your friends or members here and tell us why you want to win this item

3. Tell us which items do you want to win at next giveaway activity? Find the item in our www.imecig.com website, and post the link and picture here. Picture is not a must. Take it easy.

4. At least 3 entries and not more than 5 entries. You can simply tell us some interesting vaping experience or else.

No need to pay anything. Free shipping.:banana:

We will choose 2 winners to get the free V2S E-cig and 3 winners to get the free E2 vape pen.

This activity ends on April 10th. And we will publish the winner list here on April 11th.:angel:
Hope you all have a nice day! Happy April Fool days in advance!

PS: need to say again, it is real giveaway activity, not a fool! lol.:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
3) @Opinionated , @Skold , @ChelsB

I would like to win either setup as I enjoy MTL setups and often will give a starter kit to a new vaper, and as has been said in other comments, with the FDA putting the spotlight on vaping, it's important to stock up. It's also a wonderful thing to get a chance to try new equipment (or experience an new vendor) via means of a contest and it can be lots of fun.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I went to the site and registered an account. There were a fair number of steps and it's a good question.... @classwife, or @Misty I have been meaning to state that there have been, of late that require some sort of social media or "registration" to enter. My understanding of the rules for contests here... Was that social media posts weren't permitted but many of late have asked for one, or some, or etc. Then there is the "gleam" issue, which pretty much requires spamming social media to enter, on occasion.

Is it a new rule that this stuff is okay, or should we report it when it occurs? I sincerely apologize for derailing this thread... I would just really like to know whether a contest with say "one" Social media entry means if not wanting to participate in that, to just skip that "part" and continue on, or if it's a violation of the "spirt" of ECF competitions, but it is happening more of late. It's one thing to go look at a website and "choose" a mod you like, registering or using social media is quite another.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread