Not accepting credit/debit cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobius_13

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Hanover, PA
I noticed on your site that it says that you are only accepting bank transfer and check payments. I just want to confirm this. I didn't notice any other threads on this subject and I thought it would have been a talked about topic on here. I went to check out just to see and payment by credit card is still an option in the cart. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Thanks.

Mobius_13,

Just place order online and instead of pushing credit card option, you click personal check. In the customer comments section of the order screen put wire transfer and we will send you the information that you need to give to your bank. It depends on your bank on how long it takes to post, so contact your bank to find out the time frame and some banks have charges if they do you should ask them how much.

Any update on when this issue will be fixed? I've been trying to order for more than a week now. I must also say the lack of dialogue with customers is concerning. :(

Lisa

"We are working on it. new providers for high risk are not easy to come by. e-cig sales are considered high risk because the amount of other vendors who get high chargeback rates. we do not but we are punished just like the rest. we accept credit cards in our stores no problem. we accept telecheck for internet sales. anyone wanting to go that route just call the toll free number during working hours. we have submitted the paperwork, they tell us this week but personally I make no guarantees I can't promise." mauisun

mauisun

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by mauisun
  • Reason: picture too small
We are now taking phone orders from 7:30am-7:00pm (Pacific Time). All you have to do is place your order online using your credit card and then call us at 1-800-705-7013 so that we may verify your order. We are still accepting checks and bank wire transfers. contact us for further details: freedomsmokeusa@freedomsmokeusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread