Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
hmmm... it's possible that the sites i'm thinking of had a Credit Card link that actually punted to Paypal. the CC link would say something like "no worries if you don't have a paypal account, we'll take care of it", and then paypal would take your CC info, and it would all just magically work.

perhaps Reosmods does not have that link?

whatever= getting paypal is a good thing.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I have not seen another payment option on his site, and I've looked. If I'm not mistaken I believe he can email you a money request from his PayPal account that you can pay with a card just like any other online purchase.

You should pm, email or call him and see if he can help you give him your money ;)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
So I'm trying to place my order and the only payment option the site is giving me is PayPal. I would like to pay with my card, I don't have a paypal nor do I want one, are credit/debit cards not accepted by reo? Would be a shame if this is what kept me from getting one of these beauties.

Contact Rob directly...there are other options available. :) PM him here at redeyedancer, email him or call him. His contact info is on the website.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
You can use a cc on reosmods, just don't panic at the paying bit - there is a button that says don't have a paypal account and then you enter your credit card.

I use it now and then when i am in a hurry because paypal takes oh, 3 days to drag the $ from my bank - so i use that for stuff that HRH will never know about!

:evil:

My point is that most classified sales will only take paypal, so that's what i use that for.

T

memories

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Jax, Fl
wutarush:10184023 said:
All you have to do is register with PayPal and input a card number there. You do not need an "account" with PayPal. As stated it sip revert to using your cc info that you put in

You are correct, order placed and a very happy future reonaut is born. Thanks!!!

Pics upon arrival!

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hi cosmikdebris :)
When did you contact him? (sending him a link to this so he is aware) He gets hundreds of emails/day so it could be he's running behind. I haven't been through the process in some time, but T mentioned there is an option (don't have paypal account) you can click on for more purchasing options. Rob will get you squared away. :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Got the email for order being shipped already, now that's quick work. Hopefully altsmoke can keep up sending my batteries lol. All I've got are efests and I'd like to adhere to the advice of only using aw's.

Congratz!!!

Now that you have the shipping and tracking you are all set. Watch your tracking and make sure someone is home to sign on delivery day. Must be over 18.

wutarush

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
pennsylvania
Congratz!!!

Now that you have the shipping and tracking you are all set. Watch your tracking and make sure someone is home to sign on delivery day. Must be over 18.

That's the one thing I'm worried about, I live on the second floor of an apartment building so I'm hoping I can bribe the mailman with a note offering five bucks to bring it up or something. I've got no car to go pick it up (damn registration suspension) and don't think my son would be happy sitting on the front porch stalking the mailman with me.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
That's the one thing I'm worried about, I live on the second floor of an apartment building so I'm hoping I can bribe the mailman with a note offering five bucks to bring it up or something. I've got no car to go pick it up (damn registration suspension) and don't think my son would be happy sitting on the front porch stalking the mailman with me.

Catch the mailman today and tell him. Ask if he has or can leave you a slip to sign so he can leave the package in the mailbox. I use to do that when I would not be home for delivery. I would leave the slip in the box signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread