Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Tried giving the switch a bath in lime juice, and its working perfectly!

Obviously the tarnish on the switch was causing the problems. Cheers for the help!

Oh good I'm glad you got it working like new again. So how are you liking the UltraMax now that it's working properly?

aci

Aug 17, 2011
PH
its really frustrating. Its got to the stage now where it won't work at all. It will occasionally fire if I keep trying and rotating the battery sleave

Interestingly, i've marked the battery sleeve at a particular point where it seems to fire regularly - any reason why one particular position would fire?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

When this happens, i give the battery sleeve and casing a good cleaning. The contacts between there 2 are probably dirty

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Sorry for the late reply I have been extremely busy. No the pellet will not come out of the new switches. You should be fine to soak the whole switch in lime juice, just give it enough time to completely dry out before using it again.

I have the same problem with mine and I am certain it is the switch. Mine is the new version and I would like to clean the inside of it. Does the pellet come off at all or can I just soak the whole switch in lime juice?

Thanks guys

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
No need to apologise Tmeis. That was still a pretty swift reply :)

I have given it a bath in lemo juice for 10 mins, rinsed it off with water and dried it with a hair dryer and voila! It ie working again like it did the first day.

Thanks for that, you made me a happy apex fan again :)

All the best,
Nina

No problem, I'm just happy that it's working like it's supposed to again.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
thanks for the info on the switch. i just got my alpha ultra today and was singing the blues as it just wouldnt fire. i knew my batts were good and all.

Did you try cleaning it out? Also, what happens to a lot of people is when you screw your atomizer in it pushes the switch housing out a little bit. So after you screw the atomizer in, unscrew the battery sleeve and main body and push the switch back up towards the atomizer to make sure it has a snug fit against it. That should also help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread