Not getting Notifications For One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Good morning. I have not been getting any notifications for the Shinyitis Support Group thread for the past couple days. I have been there dozens of times over the weekend, and still none. I have even been giving everyone ratings as usual. I am still getting notifications from threads I rarely visit. I even tried unwatching and then rewatching a few times, and still no notifications.o_O I have posted and gotten replies there this morning, and still no notifications. Anyone know what's going on?
icon3.gif
Thank you!

Update: I deleted all my cookies to see if that would help. Still no notifications for the Shinyitis thread:(

Last edited:
Reactions: BrotherBob

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Usually you only get 1 notification of a new post, and then you don't get another until you visit the thread again.

That's why you can get a new notification on an old thread, and a thread you follow seems quiet. If you miss that one notification you think it's not moving but it can be moving like crazy..

with the Shiny thread, just show up.... you know everyone there is posting.

Reactions: Rob B.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Usually you only get 1 notification of a new post, and then you don't get another until you visit the thread again.

That's why you can get a new notification on an old thread, and a thread you follow seems quiet. If you miss that one notification you think it's not moving but it can be moving like crazy..

with the Shiny thread, just show up.... you know everyone there is posting.

Thank you Opinionated, and I understand all that. But it's still nice to get an email notification every time after you post in a thread. Especially one that is as fast moving as Shinyitis. No notification, and you forget about it, and all of the sudden you have 3 to 4 or more pages to catch up on. I am getting absolutely no notifications from Shinyitis no matter what I do. Very frustrating, as I don't have the time to just sit by my computer to check threads, so I greatly appreciate the convenience of email notifications.;)

PS. Been doing various forums for 15 years now and am pretty familiar with what to expect. This problem of no notifications for just one thread I am very active in is annoying.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread