Status
Not open for further replies.

ElevenEleven

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
image.jpg
image.jpg

For reference.
coils are lined up with air holes, correct?

CoilinTrouble

Jan 17, 2015
Lebanon, Indiana
Id say that lower coil should be pulled out closer to the edge, thatd help flavor and vapor production some, more than likely. Additionally your coil might just legitimtely need replacing. Also maybe try replacing your cotton? Sometimes gunk can severely affect performance. With wick sometimes less is more. I put in enough to be able to pull through the coil somewhat freely. If you can tug on one end of the wick and your coil moves imho you have too much wick.

CoilinTrouble

Jan 17, 2015
Lebanon, Indiana
Nice build. I applaud those who can make a vertical coil work well for em. I can never seem to get my vertical coils to wick as well as my horizontals but your wick looks plenty saturated. I just really like zippers because the channels in the center of each wrap funnel flavor effectively taking advantage of the horizontal build.

T4T3Z0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Brevard, NC, USA
Nice build. I applaud those who can make a vertical coil work well for em. I can never seem to get my vertical coils to wick as well as my horizontals but your wick looks plenty saturated. I just really like zippers because the channels in the center of each wrap funnel flavor effectively taking advantage of the horizontal build.

thank you! ugh i go through so much juice trying to get the wicking right. i prefer horizontal but the tobh seems built for vertical. leaves more juice on the wicks when it starts to burn than i like but im super ocd about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread