Not happy with Boba's Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
Boba I got in a lot trade and did I get hooked-up. I have a green bottle full right next to my showpiece mods, while the other bottle, and Havana Gold is draining constantly.

However, am I the only one who thinks of this guy:
images
when vaping this?

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
I like Boba's but their Chai has now displaced it as my #1 fav from AVE - Ok hit me for that
I have a bottle of the Chai I got about a month ago. Tried it when I first received it, but it has been sitting ever since. Been enjoying the Bobas too much and after receiving the Gorilla Juice a couple weeks back, I cant seem to put the monkey down. Will have to revisit the Chai soon. I remember I did like it.

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
I've been vaping just over 2 months now and have probably tried 5060 juice flavors from a half-dozen or more vendors.

If I was going to be stranded on a desert island with only one juice for the rest of my life, it would be Boba's Bounty. I ordered 100ml within days of starting into my 6 ml sample bottle and then bought another small bottle recently to take advantage of the customer appreciation sale (thanks for that by the way, very nice.) When it gets down to about 10 mls left, I will be buying another 100ml. Rinse, repeat.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Boba was the first one Ive tried from the samples Porphy Sent. I really really like it. It really is a nice mixture....and I dont like tobacco juices, but with this i really cant taste any tobacco either.

It has a chocolate aftertaste...which is lovely....and i normally dont like chocolate vapes :)

Well done Phorphy !

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
All I can say is that I keep buying juice from all over...and nothing has even come close to Boba's or Gorilla. I have no clue how AVE did it. But they did.

Rich, hard hitting, sweet and very satisfying. I've yet to find a close second. Which terrifies me, knowing I'll have to start messing with 100ml orders.

ice

Ay Dee Jay

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Colorado
I have a major problem with Boba's Bounty too...unlike any other juice I've tried my brain just demands it as an "all day vape" and I've only got about 10ml at the moment, with tons of other juices collecting dust. I've always considered myself a fan of variety and rotation and like plenty of other juices, but Boba's has me brainwashed.

This needs to be stopped.

Just kiddin' :) Can't wait to try Gorilla Juice!

lordpeep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
St. Louis
I just got a 12ml bottle of Bobba's from someone in the classifieds to see what all the fuss was about. It was weird, at first i really did not like it at all. All I could taste was some kind of toasted coconut taste almost like a mounds candy bar. But I forced myself to stay with it for an evening because I read that people sometimes don't know what to make of it at first. I woke up this morning and found myself craving its sweet mellow goodness to my surprise. I really don't taste the coconut anymore oddly enough and seem to taste more of a caramelly tobacco-ish flavor now that is really addictive.

So I went from wanting to never vape it again to putting it on my "to order asap" list haha. Well done AVE :).

fenderbc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2010
IL, USA
I always give a juice a good 2 to 3ML (half a MAP tankful) vaping before I decide if it's to my liking or not. If not, I put it away for another month or so and then revisit it for another tankful. By then, all the sample juice should be gone and I will either give up on it or put it into rotation.

BB took about half a tank before I really like it. I like Craveloupe and Sweet Tart immediately on the first puff.

The latest juice that I tried went from hate to love is Kona Cream from Vaperite. I'm was like "ewwww" on the first few puffs and then somewhere between 1 to 2ML, I started to love it. I'm glad it happened fast because it was just a free 3ML sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread