not happy with gourmet vapor(wants something that tastes good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clamman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
new york
hi i just got a few samples from gourment vapors
ry4 was good
watermellon was ok
orange creamcicle no good doesnt taste anything like it should
best light tobacco blend (marl lights) doesnt even taste like tobacco
all 80/ 20 pg/vg like the site recomands
i use the bloog carts so looking for something that tastes good like there apple,cherry,grape maybe a little stronger what would you all recomand flavor also good venders and mix
thanks in advance for helping a new bee
p.s also what are your fav juice

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I love freedomsmokeusa.com's juices (I buy majority of my juices from these folks). 70pg/30vg mix generally but some of the flavors are only available in 50/50.

Also, vaperite (I've tried almost all their flavors and have been extremely pleased), jooglerjuice (favorite is honeysuckle), want2vape (acid blondie cigar is my favorite from them), virginvapor (try Annette's kona coffee milkshake...it's raved about), and vermillionriver (texas watermelon and their premium tobacco line is exceptional) are generally the only vendors that I buy from.

I've tried gourmet vapor myself without luck...I know a bunch of people like them but I don't care for their juices.

Freedomsmokeusa has the option of extra flavoring added for $1.00 more.

Annette at virginvapor also will put more flavoring in if you like.

I really don't have a favorite. I have about 30+ flavors in my stash and like them all just the same. I rotate 5 or so flavors in a day just so I don't get tired of a particular flavor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a list of suppliers that offer sample bottles. A bunch of these vendors have great juices but I haven't tried them all yet.

Goodejuice.com

Velvet Vapors - Sampler Packs

Six Pack Sampler - Vermillion River

Want2Vape

Vaporsetc.com

vaperite.com

juicyvapor.com

voidmist.com

goodprophets.com

grvapors.com

bombayvaping.com

ttteliquids.com

pinkspotvapors.com

strictlyejuice.com

mister-e-liquid.com - 5ml for $3.75

freedomsmokeusa.com

Last edited:

Debian Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
VA
XoomFAQ.com
Well I have a bunch of review online (see sig) but I honestly have not found a grape or cherry I would HIGHLY recommend if you are looking for a granny smith type Apple then yes, see the review. If you like colas I have tried a few cherry colas that are pretty good. For just cola I like the one from FSUSA called Pepsii.

clamman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
new york
I love freedomsmokeusa.com's juices (I buy majority of my juices from these folks). 70pg/30vg mix generally but some of the flavors are only available in 50/50.

Also, vaperite (I've tried almost all their flavors and have been extremely pleased), jooglerjuice (favorite is honeysuckle), want2vape (acid blondie cigar is my favorite from them), virginvapor (try Annette's kona coffee milkshake...it's raved about), and vermillionriver (texas watermelon and their premium tobacco line is exceptional) are generally the only vendors that I buy from.

I've tried gourmet vapor myself without luck...I know a bunch of people like them but I don't care for their juices.

Freedomsmokeusa has the option of extra flavoring added for $1.00 more.

Annette at virginvapor also will put more flavoring in if you like.

I really don't have a favorite. I have about 30+ flavors in my stash and like them all just the same. I rotate 5 or so flavors in a day just so I don't get tired of a particular flavor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a list of suppliers that offer sample bottles. A bunch of these vendors have great juices but I haven't tried them all yet.

Goodejuice.com

Velvet Vapors - Sampler Packs

Six Pack Sampler - Vermillion River

Want2Vape

Vaporsetc.com

vaperite.com

juicyvapor.com

voidmist.com

goodprophets.com

grvapors.com

bombayvaping.com

ttteliquids.com

pinkspotvapors.com

strictlyejuice.com

mister-e-liquid.com - 5ml for $3.75

freedomsmokeusa.com

thanks so much which ones from freedomsmoke would you add extra flavor too

Debian Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
VA
XoomFAQ.com
thanks so much which ones from freedomsmoke would you add extra flavor too

Any of them really depends on your tastes. I always order Pepsii with a double shot so it tastes nice and syrupy. Things like Gummy Bear or Raspberry are good with a single shot but can get a bit "perfumey" with a double shot.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Gourmet Vapors has some great options. You could try using the flavor creator to make what you want. It worked wonders for me. Other then that I would recommend Freedom smoke USA. There flavors tend to be a little more harsh for me, but they are very good. I have also heard great things about Backwoods Brew.

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
I never had much luck w/ gourmet vapors either...but lots of folks like them.

If you like bloog's ry4, you'll love halocigs tribeca....tastes almost exactly like it (they have sample sizes). Backwoods Brew's fruits are great (they don't have "sample" sizes, but their prices are so great, go ahead and go for the 10ml size), you won't find any wierd chemically tastes with their stuff, it's just awesome. BWB's malty, malty toffee, peach and applewood are my favs. velvet vapors is really good too, personal fav is the caramel popcorn. They sell 3ml samples at a fair price. Good luck, I hope you find what you love!

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
FSUSA is very popular and good... but... if you don't like gourmet vapor, then I wouldn't suggest FSUSA... they use the same brand of flavorings... FSUSA might be better mixers - I dunoo ... but flavor palette will be about the same. MOst of the rest of the list are suppliers who don't use flavourart... not sure about pinkspot or bombay...

justwaaaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Saint Augustine, FL
Quite a few people have that problem with GV and the funny thing is, even though they make my all-time favorite flavor (Mom's raspberry truffle) that is the only one that ever bothers my throat. And not all the time... just once in a while I'll have to switch to something else because it will burn my throat. I think it's weird that it only happens some of the time.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
GV taste like flavored water even with triple flavors IMHO. The best ejuice I tried yet is COV butterscotch. It is a little pricey at 10 bucks for 12 ml. But nothing else compares to it. To read my review of it click here. Good luck finding what you are looking for. I like "in your face" flavors with no nuts or cinnamon. Clouds of Vapor juice is the best I have found and I unfortunatly went throuh over 100 different juices. Good luck in your search. Find something please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread