Not vaping yet, but should be soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelticWoods

Aug 26, 2011
Florida
Hi all, I've got to admit, I'm even less than a noob. I've never vaped, but hopefully will be soon. My son is buying one for myself and his Mom for our birthday. Yeah, strange occurence, we both have the same birthday... But, we both want to quit smoking, and we thought this would be the best way to kill one addiction at a time.

I do want to thank all of the members of this site, I've gotten a lot of good advice in the forums, and in the live chat. I hope you all keep up the good work, you've helped me, and I hope you help many more noobs and vape-curious.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I hope you all keep up the good work, you've helped me, and I hope you help many more noobs and vape-curious.

And we hope that you'll keep us posted as to you and your bride's progression. The next thing ya know, you'll be assisting others!

Good luck and happy vaping!

CelticWoods

Aug 26, 2011
Florida
Thanks all! I've already been getting help and advice, in fact, for anyone else new tot he forum, I'd strongly suggest going to the live chat!! I went there, and not only got more advice, and answers to alot of questions (most of these being rather.... noobish...), but had a couple of members actually find me a couple of recommended deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread