Notcigs Music Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
Heck ya, all I need is my iPod with all of Metallica's CDs, my buzz running a Bogo carto at 2.9ohms filled with my special ordered tastyvapor peach menthol mix at 18mg hitting at 4.76v, in my black 2002 Dodge ram sport truck with only 47,000 miles on it and still rocking all original factory parts (tires, 20" rims, engine parts, ect) cruisen to my aunts house so she can stuff me full of great tasty homemade Mexican food. Gotta love life.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Are we sticking to Buzz and Infinity themed music? Just askin :)
No this is a music thread which means whatever you decide to post is cool. I just started it with that tune. You Go Girl. Maybe we can get Mike and some of the other musicians to post some videos of them playing or their band playing too. Rock on. LOL :):):)

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Good stuff Bov.......... and I should know, I've been to "the other side" :laugh:

Same, and it's a scary, lonely place 5C! I listen to a lot of stuff that youtube doesn't have, but Godsmack has some music that I listen to when I'm really ...... off! I won't link the explicit ones I went through a Tool and NIN phase during my divorce 8 years or so ago LOL

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I know, they look like teens in that vid! I lived in the Deerwood, Southside area in Jax. Moved up to CT last spring back to hubby's home town.

My main staple in music is folkish acoustic stuff, some obscure enough that most people haven't heard of :) Here's a good Paul Brady to end the night on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread