Notice - Provari subforum to be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I hope they can somehow look past that. :)

I'm sure among seeing that, they are also going to notice a group of people who can discuss on and off topic things and still act like adults. A group of people who can have fun without crossing the line, and if approach crossing the line, can self-police the issues. They are also going to see the incredibly selfless acts that have been done by the group such as the gifted ProVari that have been done recently.

I think the fine people at ProVape will be most impressed with this group, to be honest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I'm sure among seeing that, they are also going to notice a group of people who can discuss on and off topic things and still act like adults. A group of people who can have fun without crossing the line, and if approach crossing the line, can self-police the issues. They are also going to see the incredibly selfless acts that have been done by the group such as the gifted ProVari that have been done recently.

I think the fine people at ProVape will be most impressed with this group, to be honest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they dig they will find the selfless acts. Self policing :lol: have you read the posts from some of us?

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Wait, you mean ProVape doesn't know who we are? I thought we were pretty famous here on ECF. ;). Or infamous...

I was chating with MonsterKenny last night telling him some things about is. I let him know how large it is and that we drove them business. He said he would look and he did look some. Looking at the posts of Ocelot and MonsterKenny in the Provape section is seemed that didn't know of this section so I started talking to him to give him the statistics and show him a couple of things.

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I was chanting with MonsterKenny .

Being spiritual w/The ProVari is a good thing, chanting w/MonsterKenny maybe taking it too far, but to each their own. ;) Joking and yes I was aware that MonsterKenny wasn't aware of us. Kind of shocking, cuz, well, I think were great. I maybe slightly biased, but...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
And what do they chant?
C'mon, all together now...

"Ohm........"

Being spiritual w/The ProVari is a good thing, chanting w/MonsterKenny maybe taking it too far, but to each their own. ;) Joking and yes I was aware that MonsterKenny wasn't aware of us. Kind of shocking, cuz, well, I think were great. I maybe slightly biased, but...

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

Edited to change chanting to chatting. :)

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL

Yikes. That's even too freaky for me.

Tina in sunny FL

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
And what do they chant?
C'mon, all together now...

"Ohm........"

ohm mini provari ohm
gif15.gif

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I was chating with MonsterKenny last night telling him some things about is. I let him know how large it is and that we drove them business. He said he would look and he did look some. Looking at the posts of Ocelot and MonsterKenny in the Provape section is seemed that didn't know of this section so I started talking to him to give him the statistics and show him a couple of things.

Did he say what he looked at? I hope it wasn't a JJOOHHNN and Tina fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread