Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
There's been an application to create a new home.
It won't be private or anything - and folks will do their best to make it easy to locate when it's launched...

Sorry, I have not been through all 40+ Pages, but what has the outcome been? Are we staying where we are? Or is someone creating a Social Group? If so, how does one obtain an invite to said group?

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
Thanks! I much appreciate the response. I am glad provape and ECF have realized what a tight knit community has become around this stainless steel tube with some computer bits in it!

You guys are the reason I purchased the provari. Pbusardo and Grimm Green just solidified the decision. Having this forum dedicated to the users made the decision clear, and showed me after reading 20+ posts saying " I wish I had gone EGO to this, and never wasted time with the chinese crap" Made parting with the ~$200 with batteries and cap much easier to stomach. Now I am just waiting on them to release something else, so I can throw more money at them. Hopefully something with a 20 or 30A chip set yet more robust than the DNA offerings.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Thanks! I much appreciate the response. I am glad provape and ECF have realized what a tight knit community has become around this stainless steel tube with some computer bits in it!

You guys are the reason I purchased the provari. Pbusardo and Grimm Green just solidified the decision. Having this forum dedicated to the users made the decision clear, and showed me after reading 20+ posts saying " I wish I had gone EGO to this, and never wasted time with the chinese crap" Made parting with the ~$200 with batteries and cap much easier to stomach. Now I am just waiting on them to release something else, so I can throw more money at them. Hopefully something with a 20 or 30A chip set yet more robust than the DNA offerings.
I'm really GLAD I went eGo to this. Of course, then I immediately bought two more of these (I really didn't NEED them).

There is incomparable value in having a device you never have to worry about flaking out on you, or at least the chances are so slim that they might as well not exist, you know?

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
We are just moving spots. We will all still be here. Nothing to worry about. :)

Thought this was interesting and thought I would share, I just did a google search for

satin silver provari with russian 91% then I clicked images

About halfway down the page is your avatar nestled amidst all the ProVari images.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Thought this was interesting and thought I would share, I just did a google search for

satin silver provari with russian 91% then I clicked images

About halfway down the page is your avatar nestled amidst all the ProVari images.

Try searching Google Images for ProVarinati...

In other news - No news.

I haven't heard anything about the group application. The submit form didn't have the name of the managing mod, so I'm going to try and find out who I should contact for an update. I imagine they are busy fixing bugs and I don't want to bug the wrong person.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Try searching Google Images for ProVarinati...

In other news - No news.

I haven't heard anything about the group application. The submit form didn't have the name of the managing mod, so I'm going to try and find out who I should contact for an update. I imagine they are busy fixing bugs and I don't want to bug the wrong person.

I hope you know how much we all appreciate you, Princess. You didn't have to take all this on, but you stepped up without hesitation to do what had to be done to keep us together, and we wuvs ya for it. And Praetor Lion, Bad, Lex, and the hobbit for stepping up and being willing to take on the responsibility of being mods, you guys rock, too. I'm proud to have you all as friends.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I hope you know how much we all appreciate you, Princess. You didn't have to take all this on, but you stepped up without hesitation to do what had to be done to keep us together, and we wuvs ya for it. And Praetor Lion, Bad, Lex, and the hobbit for stepping up and being willing to take on the responsibility of being mods, you guys rock, too. I'm proud to have you all as friends.

I am your Princess, I live to serve my people. It also helps distract me from real life, which is a good thing at the moment.

I PM'd retired1 and he said the managing mod is also dealing with real life stuff at the moment, so he was going to see if I could speak to someone else. My hope is with the current forum issues they might post-pone closing our sub-forum, I plan to ask about this. If that isn't possible, I imagine we can keep track of each other in the ProVape forum.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I am your Princess, I live to serve my people. It also helps distract me from real life, which is a good thing at the moment.

I PM'd retired1 and he said the managing mod is also dealing with real life stuff at the moment, so he was going to see if I could speak to someone else. My hope is with the current forum issues they might post-poned closing our sub-forum, I plan to ask about this. If that isn't possible, I imagine we can keep track of each other in the ProVape forum.

Everyone should 'friend' a fellow ProVarinati or two. It is easy to see where you friends are posting, which could help us all stay in touch...

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Stupid question I know, but you "friend" someone through Facebook right? I've avoided Facebook like a bad pothole.

No, click on a member's Username, and then click on "Add as contact" if you wish to add that member as a "friend". Then when you are on your Profile Page you will be able to see each friend's most recent posts on ECF.

It's any easy way to see what threads your friends have been involved in. I'm up to over 260 friends.

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
You can also "friend" someone through your profile page - or someone can request you to be a "friend" and then you can just accept it.

I can't imagine they'd close the forum without having the other group approved by then. It's not just the Provari form that's being affected. I would think whatever they choose to do would apply equally to all the model specific forums. Everyone can relate to real life stuff causing delays since ECF is volunteer.

Hmmm....Isn't this the group?
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/provari-nation.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread