The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Notice - Provari subforum to be closed

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by retired1, Feb 27, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JJOOHHNN

JJOOHHNN Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I think I showed him links of information being given and people helping each other out. I avoided the fun parts of it.

2. CrimsonJack

CrimsonJack Ursus Praedonum Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2013
    The Vobbit Hole
    Just show him the really important parts. Not to toot my own horn or anything.

3. DavidAmonettNashville

DavidAmonettNashville Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    Nashville,Tn
    Sorry they're closing the Provari subforum down. They just pruned the MBV forum too and it was tough being displaced. Condolences-Dave

4. magman007

magman007 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Sarasota, FL
    Sorry, I have not been through all 40+ Pages, but what has the outcome been? Are we staying where we are? Or is someone creating a Social Group? If so, how does one obtain an invite to said group?

5. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    There's been an application to create a new home.
    It won't be private or anything - and folks will do their best to make it easy to locate when it's launched...

6. magman007

magman007 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Sarasota, FL
    Thanks! I much appreciate the response. I am glad provape and ECF have realized what a tight knit community has become around this stainless steel tube with some computer bits in it!

You guys are the reason I purchased the provari. Pbusardo and Grimm Green just solidified the decision. Having this forum dedicated to the users made the decision clear, and showed me after reading 20+ posts saying " I wish I had gone EGO to this, and never wasted time with the chinese crap" Made parting with the ~$200 with batteries and cap much easier to stomach. Now I am just waiting on them to release something else, so I can throw more money at them. Hopefully something with a 20 or 30A chip set yet more robust than the DNA offerings.

7. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm really GLAD I went eGo to this. Of course, then I immediately bought two more of these (I really didn't NEED them).

There is incomparable value in having a device you never have to worry about flaking out on you, or at least the chances are so slim that they might as well not exist, you know?

8. destinkarette

destinkarette Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2014
    Orange Grove, Texas
    I for one am seriously going to miss this place.:cry::cry:
    it's the provari forum that convinced me to get a provari. Dont hurt none that just about everyone here are pretty interesting people.

9. LX1X

LX1X Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    Fee State
    New group approved yet? Lol

10. Southern Tina

Southern Tina Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    We are just moving spots. We will all still be here. Nothing to worry about. :)

11. Elantis

Elantis ~≈Dragonfly≈~ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    Thought this was interesting and thought I would share, I just did a google search for

satin silver provari with russian 91% then I clicked images

About halfway down the page is your avatar nestled amidst all the ProVari images.

12. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Try searching Google Images for ProVarinati...

In other news - No news.

I haven't heard anything about the group application. The submit form didn't have the name of the managing mod, so I'm going to try and find out who I should contact for an update. I imagine they are busy fixing bugs and I don't want to bug the wrong person.

13. CrimsonJack

CrimsonJack Ursus Praedonum Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2013
    The Vobbit Hole
    I hope you know how much we all appreciate you, Princess. You didn't have to take all this on, but you stepped up without hesitation to do what had to be done to keep us together, and we wuvs ya for it. And Praetor Lion, Bad, Lex, and the hobbit for stepping up and being willing to take on the responsibility of being mods, you guys rock, too. I'm proud to have you all as friends.

14. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am your Princess, I live to serve my people. It also helps distract me from real life, which is a good thing at the moment.

I PM'd retired1 and he said the managing mod is also dealing with real life stuff at the moment, so he was going to see if I could speak to someone else. My hope is with the current forum issues they might post-pone closing our sub-forum, I plan to ask about this. If that isn't possible, I imagine we can keep track of each other in the ProVape forum.

15. dhaiken

dhaiken Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2013
    Spicewood, TX
    I think they are closing it because I just got my first one and I didn't want to feel like a Newbie in an old forum.

16. RebelGolfer72

RebelGolfer72 Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Imma gonna miss y'all if they shut this room down before we get our own one open. (yes, I said y'all, not "yinz" I may live in pittsburgh, but I don't speak pittsburghese/yinzer)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. EddardinWinter

EddardinWinter The Philosopher Who Rides Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    Everyone should 'friend' a fellow ProVarinati or two. It is easy to see where you friends are posting, which could help us all stay in touch...

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...

18. destinkarette

destinkarette Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2014
    Orange Grove, Texas
    Stupid question I know, but you "friend" someone through Facebook right? I've avoided Facebook like a bad pothole.

19. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    No, click on a member's Username, and then click on "Add as contact" if you wish to add that member as a "friend". Then when you are on your Profile Page you will be able to see each friend's most recent posts on ECF.

It's any easy way to see what threads your friends have been involved in. I'm up to over 260 friends.

20. aikanae1

aikanae1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    az
    You can also "friend" someone through your profile page - or someone can request you to be a "friend" and then you can just accept it.

I can't imagine they'd close the forum without having the other group approved by then. It's not just the Provari form that's being affected. I would think whatever they choose to do would apply equally to all the model specific forums. Everyone can relate to real life stuff causing delays since ECF is volunteer.

Hmmm....Isn't this the group?
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/provari-nation.html