• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

November 13th Suncoast Vapers Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida

NurseCin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
Southwest Florida
Well the only reason I would go to Ribfest is for the music and while Friday's lineup is awesome, I can do without seeing the bands featured on Saturday except for Grand Funk!
Transitions Optical Stage

Rick Springfield? RICK SPRINGFIELD???? (faints) I was soooo in love with him in high school! lol

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
What a gourmet. Gag me with a McRib processes bone
And now, the moment we've all been waiting for, the winner of the 2010 Ribfest is ...........
663257611cfdec6b50.jpg

Now tell me, how can this not make your mouth water!!

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
That McRib does not look good at all

Anyway, it's Monday...the meet is almost here!!!

I'll have my new device (the Leo) from Clouds of Vapor...and my "older" new device the HighPower 801 with me.

Pete, I have the new 3.0 ohm E2, Rev 4 carto so I'll bring you one so you see if there is any improvement from your point of view...tell what mg you use (so I can get close to it) and what flavors you tend to like.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Linda, aren't they empty? I have the tools needed to refill one. If they are pre-filled, I vape mainly tobacco flavor and anything in the 12mg to 24mg range will do.
thanks.
On a side note, Dereck and I met at a Hotel today that I think will be perfect for Vapestock! We'll have more info at the meet up. Dereck did a great job finding this place!!
That McRib does not look good at all

Anyway, it's Monday...the meet is almost here!!!

I'll have my new device (the Leo) from Clouds of Vapor...and my "older" new device the HighPower 801 with me.

Pete, I have the new 3.0 ohm E2, Rev 4 carto so I'll bring you one so you see if there is any improvement from your point of view...tell what mg you use (so I can get close to it) and what flavors you tend to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread