Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.Louisville

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
I received my SS GGTS & UFS from COV today. I was kind of worried that it would take some time to figure it all out. To my surprise, I had it cleaned, assembled & dialed in in about 5 minutes. I just want to say that now I understand what everyone is talking about. This is the smoothest PV ever. Every part is well thought out and beautifully engineered. Having control over the air & juice flows is something I didn't know I needed & now I doubt I could live without. I haven't been this excited about or satisfied with a pv yet. Thanks Imeo!

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Welcome to the family Capt.Louisville.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. We have a huge and very friendly family here that is always willing to help one another.

I would also like to refer you to some valuable resources for your new GG Products. There are three links in my signature which I am sure will help you some if you do happen to run into any issues with your GGTS and UFSv2.

Zor

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I received my SS GGTS & UFS from COV today. I was kind of worried that it would take some time to figure it all out. To my surprise, I had it cleaned, assembled & dialed in in about 5 minutes. I just want to say that now I understand what everyone is talking about. This is the smoothest PV ever. Every part is well thought out and beautifully engineered. Having control over the air & juice flows is something I didn't know I needed & now I doubt I could live without. I haven't been this excited about or satisfied with a pv yet. Thanks Imeo!
I thank you too my friend Capt and be sure that I am very happy because you passed the learning curve very quickly and because you are totally satisfied with UFS. You are very welcome buddy:)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Welcome to the Family Capt! Great to have you! Be warned though, it is more addictive than anything you can get! It is amazing fromn the design, to the manufacturing, to the assembly and to the reseller to us. :D

Now you know why so many of us are a little (oh hell, a LOT gah gah over the GG series! :thumbs:

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Welcome to the Family Capt! Great to have you! Be warned though, it is more addictive than anything you can get! It is amazing fromn the design, to the manufacturing, to the assembly and to the reseller to us. :D

Now you know why so many of us are a little (oh hell, a LOT gah gah over the GG series! :thumbs:

The Capt. knows about addiction....you should see his tank collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread