Now I know what all the hype is about

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparCharlie

Jun 8, 2013
Kinnelon , Nj
I've been vaping for about 8 months now.

Started like most with a simple EGO...Progressed to the spinner ....then The Bolt,Zmax and Provari...

All had some good points, but the vape was never consistant.

Spinners are what they are...The Bolt to me is an EGO with a larger battery.

The Zmax has a decent vape once in a while (when it wants to fire...So friggin anoying when this thing does whatever it wants). It also had a bad case of burning the juice at fairly low voltage (3.5v @2.5ohms).

The Evic never had the burning flaw, but the vape will drop off after 1/2 battery life.

There has to be something better.....

The Provari has always been on my radar, but at $200 it seemed a little steep.

Friday I finally broke down and purchased a Black/Red Provari.

Monday afternoon my wait was finally over.

2 days and not 1 misfire and a consistant vape that does not burn juice...even at higher voltage (4.5v @2.5 ohms).

This was by far the BEST MONEY I've spent since I started vaping.

WOW WHAT WAS I WAITING FOR ???

Dampmaskin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Norway
www.steam-engine.org
Congratulations. I got my own black Mini earlier today. I noticed right away that when I press the button and take a drag, the coil sizzles. Not only for the first second or two, it actually continues to sizzle until the moment I release the button! That's new to me. Consistent? Check.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I was too new a vaper to have really heard much about a Provari when mine arrived. :) But I was in love the first minute I tried it and every day I enjoy it more. The hardest thing I have to do with it is change toppers or juice and it's a perfect vape every time. You will see--the more you use it, the more you will wonder why you didn't get one in the very beginning. Enjoy! :toast:

greggyP

Aug 2, 2012
cranston
m.youtube.com
I also went through the same process I've been vaping for two and a half years now and spend lots of money.I bought an ego kit then in ego twist,lavatube,vmax,vamo,provari, and many others. Provaris certainly stand true to there value. I am substantially happy with A kayfun fun and a dripping atomizer.happy for you and keep on vaping

greggyP

Aug 2, 2012
cranston
m.youtube.com
I also went through the same process I've been vaping for two and a half years now and spent lots of money.I bought an ego kit then an ego twist,lavatube,vmax,vamo,provari, and many others. Provaris certainly stand true to there value. I am substantially happy with A kayfun and a dripping atomizer.happy for you and keep on vaping

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I posted on another thread, I was a little frustrated when people said it was better but then asked why, they couldn't really describe it.............but I get it now. I have vaped for a year and a half and since I received my Provari, I have done something I never did with anything else...............put it down every now and again.

Now if I could just wade though the posts when I suggest one and get hated on or when I walk into the B&M and they look at me funny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread