Now is the time to try fuZion vapor e-liquid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjuh

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
Northwest Idaho
If you haven't already, or are looking for a new juice vendor to try, now is the time to hit up fuZion vapor - handcrafted eliquid and ejuice - Halloween sale 25% off your entire order with code 'SPOOKY' this weekend only. Also save 30% off the 'flavor of the week' which is Apple Cinnana, by using code 'FOTW'.

Sampler is the way to go if you're a first timer, have a great weekend everyone :)

Srgrounds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Minneapolis
I ordered a sampler...
-Purple Pieman
-XTC
-The Griffin

thoughts on those?

Purple Pieman is a great vape, XTC is good, I haven't tried The Griffin. Apple Cinnana is my all day vape along with Purple Pieman a close second. These juices are incredible, Shane is a great guy to deal with, he has great deals and will make things right for you.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I looked at these guys early on, and took a pass. Another cool-looking vender who doesn't inform their customers of PG/VG ratio - or anything else - and gives no choice in the matter. Anyone with a PG sensitivity (or VG for that matter) won't go there. Fail.

I'm pretty sure you can pick any ratio you want in the special request place when checking out... I mean, did you even email him and ask?

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Shouldn't have to, which I think is his point.

It's pretty clear in the "about us" section:

My ‘base’ juice is a 65VG/35PG blend. This is what I found that ‘tastes’ best for what I’m mixing. However, if you want something different; just put a note in the order and I’ll accommodate.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Shouldn't have to, which I think is his point.

"My ‘base’ juice is a 65VG/35PG blend. This is what I found that ‘tastes’ best for what I’m mixing. However, if you want something different; just put a note in the order and I’ll accommodate."

Took me a whopping 2 seconds to find on his website, under the about tab/section. I wish people wouldn't hop to conclusions so quickly.

Edit: Beaten to it.

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
ohio :-(
"My ‘base’ juice is a 65VG/35PG blend. This is what I found that ‘tastes’ best for what I’m mixing. However, if you want something different; just put a note in the order and I’ll accommodate."

Took me a whopping 2 seconds to find on his website, under the about tab/section. I wish people wouldn't hop to conclusions so quickly.

Edit: Beaten to it.

Whoa there cheif, take the panties out of a bunch and calm down.

ninjuh

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
Northwest Idaho
I looked at these guys early on, and took a pass. Another cool-looking vender who doesn't inform their customers of PG/VG ratio - or anything else - and gives no choice in the matter. Anyone with a PG sensitivity (or VG for that matter) won't go there. Fail.

There's many vendors who don't directly tell what ratio is used.. It kind of goes without saying, if you have a sensitivity, request what you want. Why do people need their hands held? Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread