Npro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had great customer service with NPRO dealing with junk batteries and they replaced them no problem, however it took upwards of a week and a half to 2 weeks. Now I have more problems and I emailed them to resolve the problems and they haven't returned any of my 3 emails. It's been 4 days now and I don't have a devise on hand which is killing me. This blows! NPRO is now on my bad list.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
What would you expect from someone selling the exact same thing that, eg, Steve at Puresmoker sells but for nearly twice the price? And don't get me started on their practice of not even hinting at the possibilty of the consumer refilling with liquid, rather than buying their super overpriced boxes of 5 or 10 cartridges.

That's why, I'm sorry, but I badmouth them every chance I get - for they started out with the deliberate intention of getting people hooked on their device and then making a mint on repeat sales of their cartridges.

Although they have begun to feel the market pressures due to the kinds of suppliers we have access to here, fortunately, as their prices on both hardware and cartridges have come down some since I first knew about them a year ago.

Last edited:

chelu915

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
San Diego, CA.
www.nu-vapor.com
At first I thought they had pretty good Customer service even though they bump the price up quite a bit but after actually sending in my crappy Npro Ive changed my mind. I call Shirley she tells me one thing then I get an email from her saying something totally different. So i call her again and once again another story. My Penstyle from them is in the mail I got my fingers crossed though good to know I can count on Steve for some parts. NJOY Blows!

well five days later I got a response to one of my three emails. There going to replace my battery and atomizer (this will be the third battery and second atomizer in a month) Heck I can't complain cause they keep replacing the stuff but I wish it were more reliable.

There has to be a better devise out there. I might go with a pen from pure smoker or a screwdriver from trog.

plastick

Jan 9, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't think of even one good reason as to why someone should purchase an NJOY over an RN4072 pen from Puresmokser.

After lurking here, me neither. But as of a few months ago, it was all I knew about. I mean, I knew there were e-cigs years ago, but I never considered them because I though they were only sold in the UK or whatnot. I'm willing to bet a good number of users here started with NJOY. And yeah, I agree, they're a pretty big ripoff. But atleast their customer service is good and they have a 1 year warranty on all parts.

themyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2009
Whitestone, NY
I am probably going to return my NPRO soon. After reading all the negative reviews of the device, I must say, I agree with most of it. Battery life is terrible, the carts are expensive (although they can be refilled) and i'd say a full cart lasts the equivalent of maybe 5-6 real cigarettes. I am reading overwhelming positive reviews about the DSE-901. Is there a link where I can get one of these within the US?

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
:mad: I started out with NJoy (because I didn't know any better) and have had nothing but problems and hassles. Their slogan is "All of the Pleasures of Smoking, Without All Of The Problems", but they are all problems with very little pleasure. The new slogan should be "Twice the Price & Hassle for Half the Performance". I just feel sorry for Shirley Brown at NJoy, because she is the one that has to deal with talking to all of the ...... off customers. Shirley, if your out there, please find a new job. You seem like a nice lady, but the company you work for SUCKS!!! :mad:

plastick

Jan 9, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I am probably going to return my NPRO soon. After reading all the negative reviews of the device, I must say, I agree with most of it. Battery life is terrible, the carts are expensive (although they can be refilled) and i'd say a full cart lasts the equivalent of maybe 5-6 real cigarettes. I am reading overwhelming positive reviews about the DSE-901. Is there a link where I can get one of these within the US?

Puresmoker.com is where I got mine. Steve over there is a really great guy. He will take care of you!

The DSE901 is the only e-cig that has kept me off analogs for this long (points to sig) :thumb:

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
My Njoy Npro (their super-mini) was my first ecig. It came with all working parts and has always worked as advertised. Actually, the sole atomizer provided is still going and I use it a second backup after my Screwdriver and my PureSmoker 901 kit (with supplemental USB pass-through cable).

That said, I only used the Npro exclusively for a couple weeks before realzing there were much better vapor producers out there, so while I wouldn't want one as my main ecig, it's not a bad product... just inadequate for satisfying my addiction.

plastick

Jan 9, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
My Njoy Npro (their super-mini) was my first ecig. It came with all working parts and has always worked as advertised. Actually, the sole atomizer provided is still going and I use it a second backup after my Screwdriver and my PureSmoker 901 kit (with supplemental USB pass-through cable).

That said, I only used the Npro exclusively for a couple weeks before realzing there were much better vapor producers out there, so while I wouldn't want one as my main ecig, it's not a bad product... just inadequate for satisfying my addiction.

Indeed. Boiling it to clean it also works well. And I've also noticed it's one of the better e-cigs to drip smoke.

A great way to make your NPro twice is good is to grab a 5/64ths drill bit and bore out the hole in one of your cartridges. It still doesn't produce as much vapor as the DSE, but with a 3-4 second long hit, it's very satisfying. Enough to keep you away from devil sticks. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread