Where Can I Get A......? Where to get an NJOY replacement atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Jan 1, 2009
USA
My first e-cig died not long ago and I had to go to the Pilot station and buy an njoy Npro. I am worried that the atomizer is going to die so I want to order a replacement one to be safe. I went to njoy's website and they apparently don't offer the option to order an atomizer. The truck stop doesn't sell them either. How do I get an atomizer? I contacted njoy customer support and never got a reply... Has anyone found anywhere to buy an Njoy Npro atomizer alone?

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
The model number of the Njoy Npro is RN4081.

that should help you find parts.

I don't know anything about njoy, but will these work?

Electronic Cigarette Atomizer, Vapor Guys LLc

I bet if you call them, they will help you out.

Lu
the site says those are not compatible with devices purchased from other sites. I wouldn't get one of those if I were the OP.

Flowerpeddle

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
USA
I also have a npro and I bought a peewee from puresmoker which fits the npro and the cartridges. Since puresmoker was out of atomizers, I emailed another company and asked them if their atomizers would work with the Npro/pee wee and was told yes. I ordered 3 of them but they are not going to work. The atomizer is shorter and made different than the Npro/Peewee atomizer and the cartridges won't fit. It will fit the battery but since I could not use my cartridges with them I have to send them back ( I have over 100 cartridges). The seller was very understanding. I am not complaining about the seller at all.. very nice to work with. Just sharing info.

I am still looking for a seller that sells a compatable atomizers that fits the peewee and the Npro also since puresmoker is out. I do know that a DSE 103 will NOT fit my cartriges. It is made different.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
At $24.95 a pop, that's pretty expensive. And I'm not sure the warranty covers the accessories, only the starter kits so my question is where's the advantage to buying them at that price when there are otheres who sell them for 1/3 to 1/2 the price.

Just asking.

Gep--The NJOY warranty does in fact cover all parts you buy; but at that price, and with the hassle of contacting and going back and forth with mailings---IMO it is just not worth it when you can get the exact same atomizers for $9.99 and starter kits of much less.------Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread