NPS Lukkos

Status
Not open for further replies.

jun0felix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Switzerland
i thought it is a good idea to open a thread for the Non Pushing System Lukkos, a small advice to modify your Reo Grand or Mini, since squonking is an all time issue here in our beloved reonautic society...

it consists of a modified bottle with an extra tube for the airflow:

_359.jpg

in addition, the feeding tube is modified too. on the pic, you can see the installed setup with the feeding tube inside the bottle:

_358.jpg

on top is a rubber cap, which you pull over the atty to regulate the airflow

i had problems in the beginning to adjust the flow - solved it by cooking the feeding tube for 5 minutes in hot water. a fair process, since i bought the Lukkos second hand.

now i only squonk for nostalgic reasons. but the NPS Lukkos seems to be sold out - you can find it second hand in italian or french forums, i am not sure...

otherwise i will talk to the members of the Team Lukkos what is their plans about this beautiful little gadget, or maybe the italian members know more ...

don't get me wrong - i am a hell of a squonker, hehehe .... :)

Last edited:

Cry79

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Italy
in this period are not doing because they are preparing other things
they are preparing the Nopipe, which has within the NPS,
and are testing the ACS (air control system)
I mounted the ACS on Reo,
and work perfectly one can regulate the air via a ring nut is screwed and unscrewed (such as the CR of the GGTS)
I think then they will also make some specific piece, mounted on the box mod, including the Reo.

I'm trying this on my Reo and the NPS works fine, but also without NPS

img02452m.jpg

img0248ow.jpg

img02472.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread