attachment.php

switch manual:
attachment.php

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Thanks, Mamacat, that was great! I've been reading about Nuck's fistpacks for months, but thought he wasn't selling them. Has he changed his mind? How would I go about getting one? Just PM him? What size battery does it use? Would I have to buy one or does it come with? Can I ask a few more questions???? LOL

Just a tad excited...

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Thanks, Mamacat, that was great! I've been reading about Nuck's fistpacks for months, but thought he wasn't selling them. Has he changed his mind? How would I go about getting one? Just PM him? What size battery does it use? Would I have to buy one or does it come with? Can I ask a few more questions???? LOL

Just a tad excited...

I would send him a PM about it. ;) It is a mobile battery charger, so the battery is in it already. No swapping out batteries. :woot:

I know what you mean, I am still quite excited over this one. I am selling almost all of my mods, so that should tell you something! :D

Why?I'm in the wrong post?
excuse me if I did wrong...

No, I was figuring it was a language barrier thing. It is all good! ;)

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hey Mama, Great review.

The FistPack was put on my list of mods to buy ever since I tried one at VapeFest last month. As you pointed out in your vid, they really kick at lower voltages. I was coughing my .... off once I got it to 5v on a 510 atty using 24mg juice. Thats not a bad thing, but I would need to lower the nic content to avoid that. However, Nuck has really outdone himself with this mod and I love the fact that you can contol the voltage output of the unit. This alows you to use it at the right "sweet spot" for different attys. Its a great device.

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread