Nude nic and flash e liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Hi everyone! Everyone in this forum has been so supportive so I want to share my experience with all the other noob's! I initially came here on a quest to up my nicotine on my all day vape from 18mg to 24mg. After days of posting and advice I want to share my conclusion. Being so new I ordered nicotine base in 100mg to add to a 30ml 18mg nic to up to 24mg. Not successful. Diluted the flavor and added a metallic/ peppery taste. Eventually I ordered a product called FLASH E LIQUID from flavour art, I actually ordered the product on ecigexpress and it came to me in two days. It's a nicotine enhancer that did not ruin the flavor and gave me a little boost on throat hit. Don't use too much, it's strong. Also, I was tipped off that I could order a free sample of nicotine from nude nicotine which was shipped within 3 days. I'll keep you posted. This forum has so many wonderful people and each has helped me in different ways. I highly suggest joining and getting advice from experienced vapers instead of using my old Best friend GOOGLE. Take care everyone!! - Kelly
P.S - Now maybe I can offer advice based on my week of hell trying to solve the simplest problem lol. I'm here if you need me! :D;):):thumb::vapor::thumbs:

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
I should also add.. the flash e liquid smells sweet kind of like a ethyl maltol but not nearly as strong. It has no nicotine and did not dilute my juice. Probably because I used it in such a small amount. To me the throat hit kind if comes off as a nic salt throat hit. But hey, whatever works. And the link for a free sample of nude nicotine I as follows

https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/nicotine-sample-request/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread