Nude Nicotine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
I have not bought their nicotine before, but I have heard that they have a pretty clean tasting clear nicotine base. I personally have been using My Freedom Smokes and just purchased some of Wizard Labs and they are both good bases to use. WL is a little bit cheaper but I think they are out of stock on their higher strength bases.

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
We started with ECX (everything we got was fantastic, but that was before 'the latest reports').

Then we decided to try WZL (actually bought quite a bit based on reviews here). In 2 different orders/3 different bottles the "nic taste & zing' was MUCH stronger than ECX; we now use the WZL only for tobacco flavors.

And then we tried Nude...FANTASTIC! Even more 'tasteless & odorless' than the original ECX, and every batch has a published CoA.

We will probably continue to buy WZL for how it adds to the tobacco vapes, but for everything else we'll be using NN.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I've used WL since I started DIY and was always pleased with it. I was able to try some Ice when they were selling it and loved it. I recently found NN when WL was out of 100 mg/ml and found it to be on par with Ice as far as being colorless, odorless and very clean tasting which really lets your flavors shine.
Their pricing is very good and the packaging is bullet proof.
All in all, you can't go wrong with NN.

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Thanks for all the positive comments about Nude Nicotine one last question is there a must have Flavor when I place my order?

If you're (at all!) "into Vanilla", Patchouli Vanilla is one you don't want to miss!

If you're into spices, the Mayan Mocha is fantastic (like a real cuppa Mexican Chocolate - not like a weenie 'McD version' - however, it's a bit light on the 'mocha' to suit my tastes).

Ditto Chai Tea Tornado...the spices are fan-vaping-tastic! But it'll take a bit more sweet cream n' tea to perfect it for us.

You'll love how yer flavors shine through with the Nude Nic!

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
I have 500ml's in 6mg coming from them.

Question - Can I just store it in a cool, dark place?

My "Nicotine Safety and Handling" sheet from Wizard says optimal storage temperature is 34 - 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Mine was shipped in plastic bottles, but they say for long term storage glass is better.

What I hear on ecf has freezing as the way to go, and I'm not going to dispute that.

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
If you're (at all!) "into Vanilla", Patchouli Vanilla is one you don't want to miss!

If you're into spices, the Mayan Mocha is fantastic (like a real cuppa Mexican Chocolate - not like a weenie 'McD version' - however, it's a bit light on the 'mocha' to suit my tastes).

Ditto Chai Tea Tornado...the spices are fan-vaping-tastic! But it'll take a bit more sweet cream n' tea to perfect it for us.

You'll love how yer flavors shine through with the Nude Nic!

I'll try the Patchouli Vanilla sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread