Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
It's been a while, but I just placed an order for another Reo. Going with a LP/SL Black Anodized Mini 2.1 for this one.

It will be running a black V2 Nuppin'/Black Delrin Syner Stubby WBDT, 2.5mm high center parallel coil @ .4 ohms/pulled'n'rolled KDG wick for my DIY NEF KKK joose. Will probably retro fit it with a blacked out 6ml square bottle, blacked out batts, and it will get a Black Delrin Button. All black and sinful, just like this joose is that will jump start the long dead.

This will be my first SL Mini 2.1, and the first one that is LP (my other four 2.1's are not, run Chalice III's).

Pictures when I have it up and running. :drool:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Nice! A fully murdered setup - should be killer (see what I did there?).

When you get to 25 you should get a badge or a decoder ring or something. It's a good thing you aren't going to go crazy with the reos (per your post back in the day) or you'd be up to a scary number by now ;).

Definitely want to see pics of this one.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Nice! A fully murdered setup - should be killer (see what I did there?).

When you get to 25 you should get a badge or a decoder ring or something. It's a good thing you aren't going to go crazy with the reos (per your post back in the day) or you'd be up to a scary number by now ;).

Definitely want to see pics of this one.

Maybe a blackened bottle with a red hour glass showing through the squonk hole? Have lots of living models around here to paint from. This joose is a widow-maker, so that kind of fits. :)

Not a scary number Papa, but it is sad that some of them seldom/never get used anymore. They have been superseded.

(BTW, made up a new batch of Spicy Chai during the wee hours, rebuilt the Gold Mini 2.1's Chalice III just for it. Yum!)

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
(BTW, made up a new batch of Spicy Chai during the wee hours, rebuilt the Gold Mini 2.1's Chalice III just for it. Yum!)

Sounds delightful. I love a chai vape especially in the winter (a moot point for the most part for you, I know). You've inspired me to mix a batch, myself.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Sounds delightful. I love a chai vape especially in the winter (a moot point for the most part for you, I know). You've inspired me to mix a batch, myself.

Yep, can't call what we have here winter. Matter's not, like the Chai... going back and forth between it and Amaretto tonight.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Shipped today, due Saturday morning (guess the PO is backed up with the holidays). It'll be in the wee hours of Sunday morning before I pick it up though. The Nuppin' V2 is ready and waiting, so it won't take more than a few minutes to have it on-line. The V2 ought to make for a compact package like the Mini 1.0's/O-16's do. This is a combo I've wanted to try but couldn't with all the other 2.1's not being LP. That's the main reason I ordered it. Well that and it's been too long of a dry spell between new Reo's. That's not my fault though, it's Papa's. He's been slacking off on his Enabler duties. :p ;)

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
It's been a while, but I just placed an order for another Reo. Going with a LP/SL Black Anodized Mini 2.1 for this one.

It will be running a black V2 Nuppin'/Black Delrin Syner Stubby WBDT, 2.5mm high center parallel coil @ .4 ohms/pulled'n'rolled KDG wick for my DIY NEF KKK joose. Will probably retro fit it with a blacked out 6ml square bottle, blacked out batts, and it will get a Black Delrin Button. All black and sinful, just like this joose is that will jump start the long dead.

This will be my first SL Mini 2.1, and the first one that is LP (my other four 2.1's are not, run Chalice III's).

Pictures when I have it up and running. :drool:

I also want a mini! Can't wait for the pics!! :)

Tracey

Reactions: ENAUD

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Shipped today, due Saturday morning (guess the PO is backed up with the holidays). It'll be in the wee hours of Sunday morning before I pick it up though. The Nuppin' V2 is ready and waiting, so it won't take more than a few minutes to have it on-line. The V2 ought to make for a compact package like the Mini 1.0's/O-16's do. This is a combo I've wanted to try but couldn't with all the other 2.1's not being LP. That's the main reason I ordered it. Well that and it's been too long of a dry spell between new Reo's. That's not my fault though, it's Papa's. He's been slacking off on his Enabler duties. :p ;)

Brain dead post :facepalm:... I forgot it will have to be signed for.:blush:
I ought to have it in hand sometime after lunch today, that's when my mailman usually comes by. Otherwise it will be Monday afternoon.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
  • Updated Delivery Day: Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
  • Priority Mail 2-Day™
Features: