Delivered

Photos please!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Priorities. Been too busy playing to bother with pictures.

Couple of quickies for the restless natives... will do better pics later after I get a 6ml square bottle in it & black it out.

The Widow... Black Anodized LP/SL Mini 2.1 wears a black Nuppin' V2. Running Chamomile in it right now with a 27ga .76 single coil w/KGD. New DIY flavor for me, and it needs a lower build. Makes for a compact package with the Nuppin' and with better batt life than the 14500's. But I still like the Mini 1.0's w/O-16's better when it comes to small & compact with great flavor rich vapor.

25.jpg

Couple of other new toys that showed up 12/24...
Aeornaut's (on a couple of my LP Grands). Black is running a dual 26x32 Clapton top air only, SS a dual twisted 28ga K1 with top & bottom air, both with AFC wide open, and both builds around .4 ohm. Both are very big air, great flavor and create a solid bank of fog in the house (esp the Clapton w/top air only). Can already tell I like top air only better. I'm just filling their huge dual wells and using them as rda's for now until I can get around to BFing them. Could have put them on a couple of my GP PAPS or any of many other mech tube mods for the time being that are in The Box... but just couldn't bring myself to doing that and disgracing my Reos. Big atty on even a Grand, about the same as my Lancia's and Magma... but the far better flavor and clouds makes them seem smaller/lighter. With more T&E tuning the builds I can see them becoming favorites once they are BF'd. One of my Nuppin's and the Atomic lost there place on Reos for now. For how long or if permanently remains to be seen.

25b.jpg

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Nice setup, the widow (the punch of red from the bat really nails the namesake). I like the lines. Good pairing with the Nup'.

Chamomile vape sounds intriguing, too. I've been doing a DIY earl grey of late that sounds like it'd be similar. Hmmm... prolly worth a little experimenting with.

So now, plans for it's mate? Maybe an all-white P-67? Or perhaps an SL copper vein you could call the 'brown recluse"?

That's not my fault though, it's Papa's. He's been slacking off on his Enabler duties. :p ;)

I couldn't just let this sit unanswered could I? ;)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I couldn't just let this sit unanswered could I? ;)

Expected nothing less from you friend. :)

Already have it's mates in 3 Mini 1.0's. 25 is a nice round number (my "Reo Desk Stand" is full up at 25).

It's a very tame vape next to my Chai, but me thinks I need to increase the percentage of my Mayweed NEF in the mix half again, or lower the build for my tastes.

Today I'm playing around with the quest for a stand alone English Toffee DIY. Love the UC, makes for short work of vape testing batches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa_Lazarou

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I've got a dozen new flavors in DIY testing right now, including a bakery and a couple of fruit vapes that I normally wouldn't bother with at all since fruit, bakery, cookie, candy, dessert, etc are not my thing.

Showing promise so far: Mayweed, English Toffee, Lemon Mint, Velvet Pumpkin and Blueberry Mojito in that order. I also made a new more IYF Spearmint as a palate cleanser, and an Amaretto Ice that are both wake up calls not fit for the unwary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread