Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Herrrro!

Just got done placing my third order after finding $15 that I could spare (boo for being a broke college student). I was perusing allthejuices.com and saw Frenilla was #3 on the top juices section with every other juice. That ignited a spark and in about 14 seconds and 27 milliseconds a 15mL of Frenilla was in my cart and I was checked out.

I can't wait to get this stuff. I mean, that's some pretty high remarks to be that high on that site! Luckily they had my 'near zero' in stock because I don't vape with nicotine lol. Better not unintentionally add some guys!

Plus, I'm super stoked to find out what the 'cool stuff' is that Beau told me about starting with your third order. Any ideas?

Thanks for the awesome juice at the great prices guys. I can't thank you enough!

~ Cullin Kin

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
Herrrro!

Just got done placing my third order after finding $15 that I could spare (boo for being a broke college student). I was perusing allthejuices.com and saw Frenilla was #3 on the top juices section with every other juice. That ignited a spark and in about 14 seconds and 27 milliseconds a 15mL of Frenilla was in my cart and I was checked out.

I can't wait to get this stuff. I mean, that's some pretty high remarks to be that high on that site! Luckily they had my 'near zero' in stock because I don't vape with nicotine lol. Better not unintentionally add some guys!

Plus, I'm super stoked to find out what the 'cool stuff' is that Beau told me about starting with your third order. Any ideas?

Thanks for the awesome juice at the great prices guys. I can't thank you enough!

~ Cullin Kin

My third order I received a 15ml bottle of Creme Brûlée, aaaannnd on my 4th order, I noticed an option for free shipping! But the best part of all.. I'm now considered a 'Regular!' So welcome to the family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
My third order I received a 15ml bottle of Creme Brûlée, aaaannnd on my 4th order, I noticed an option for free shipping! But the best part of all.. I'm now considered a 'Regular!' So welcome to the family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well those are two awesome things to look forward to! I can't wait!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Herrrro!

~ Cullin Kin

There was a period of time when Nicoticket held down all 5 of the tip spots on allthejuices.com (true story).

Frenilla was #1 for a long long long time until someone posted an "outstanding review" - with an 8.9 rating (or something). LMAO

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
There was a period of time when Nicoticket held down all 5 of the tip spots on allthejuices.com (true story).

Frenilla was #1 for a long long long time until someone posted an "outstanding review" - with an 8.9 rating (or something). LMAO

That is truly an amazing accomplishment and you should be proud!

I was looking through the reviews and I saw people that would post 'This is the best juice ever' and give it an 8.7 or 9.3... What kind of sense does that make?

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Shipping is free with a $50 purchase. And OR3o will be here in 2 days!!

Ooh! Really?! I think I saw something about OR3O on allthejuices, like a preliminary/beta review or something. It got 11's all around! I may be mistaken on the company though.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ooh! Really?! I think I saw something about OR3O on allthejuices, like a preliminary/beta review or something. It got 11's all around! I may be mistaken on the company though.

Nah, it's one of the only liquids on ATJ with an 11 - a single review from the first release.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Dumped a ton of liquid over this one. Lots of testing externally also - like, 3 revisions?

I'm sure it's an incredibly hard flavor to master. Not only do you have the unique flavor of the chocolate cookie outer parts, but you have the creamy filler. On top of that, you have to be able to differentiate them so they don't just blend together.

I'm sure you guys will rock it. You have with everything I've tried thus far. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm sure it's an incredibly hard flavor to master. Not only do you have the unique flavor of the chocolate cookie outer parts, but you have the creamy filler. On top of that, you have to be able to differentiate them so they don't just blend together.

I'm sure you guys will rock it. You have with everything I've tried thus far. :)

I hope ya dig it CK!~

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
What!? I'm innocent.

By the way, I hope you don't mind another few bottles of juice chillin on your desk for a few days? Thanks for giving them a place to live.

It is my pleasure to house your liquid! I keep looking at the pile grow...soon I will have to get a new desk just to accommodate your liquid. LOL!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
The guys over at NT are so awesome! A free 30mL upgrade of Frenilla and my goodness is it delicious!

image.jpg

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread