I (heart) Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandora99

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Charles Town, WV
I can't say enough good stuff about this vendor. I am loving the Frenilla juice I ordered, the Custard's last stand is excellent and now even Snickerdoodle! The customer service is certainly A+++. My order almost always ships the same day! After dealing with delays from another vendor I almost didn't know what to think when my order arrived 2 days after I placed it. I hope they bring back the Frenilla as a regular juice but if they don't, you can even custom order from them so I know I can get it again. Certainly a fabulous vendor that I highly recommend....wonderful juices and incredible customer service.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I can't say enough good stuff about this vendor. I am loving the Frenilla juice I ordered, the Custard's last stand is excellent and now even Snickerdoodle! The customer service is certainly A+++. My order almost always ships the same day! After dealing with delays from another vendor I almost didn't know what to think when my order arrived 2 days after I placed it. I hope they bring back the Frenilla as a regular juice but if they don't, you can even custom order from them so I know I can get it again. Certainly a fabulous vendor that I highly recommend....wonderful juices and incredible customer service.

Thank you so much for the feedback pandora! We <3 you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread