"Nutty" juice gives me a headache... anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
I have some tobacco flavoured juice which has a very nutty flavour to it, now at the moment im waiting on some juice i just ordered so i have to smoke this as an all day vape until it arrives and it gives me headache... i dont have a nut allergy but i have always been like this with things... i dont like coffee and wallnut cake, peacans or anything like that...

I just switched to my old cig for the time being as a stop gap with some other tobacco carts and my headache has subsided...

This nutty juice is ok for a few puffs but as an all day vape gets on your .... after a while.

anyone else find nutty juice gives you a bit of a headache?

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I don't get that from nutty but as a rule of thumb I've found if you don't like it, you won't like vaping it. So you might want to steer away from the coffee and nutty flavors in the future.

I've vaped many flavors with a nutty quality including most RY4s, some variations aren't as present but most have it and haven't had any adverse effects to it.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Since you don't have a peanut allergy, the nutty taste is probably not it. It could be you're dehydrated (lots of water), could also be a reaction to PG/VG. What's the base of this nutty juice, PG or VG? Vaping too much, dehydration both give me a headache.

Nic constricts blood vessels, which will also give a headache. I find vaping does not deliver nic the same way as a cigarette and there are other chemicals in cigs interacting with nic. Vaping is more straight forward nic, hits slower but builds up just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread