Tobacco Flavor -No nutty flavors -Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

keha

Nov 18, 2009
Looking for a tobacco flavor that does NOT have any nutty, vanilla, sweet, or worse of all a hazelnut flavor. Not even a hint of them, please.

I really don't understand why almost everything "tobacco" flavor has some sort of nutty flavor. I never had a real cigarette taste of any nut flavor or some sweet flavor. Then I utterly hate anything hazelnut.

I've found "Mr Nice Guys" tobacco flavor to be pretty spot on. More a chewing tobacco flavor, but definitely tobacco flavor. That I cannot find on any other e-juice. Sadly I cannot find this brand in-store anymore or a reputable online store that sells it(any that Ive found, I called the listed number, was out of service. So I didnt order).

So please if you know of some to try. That are not nutty tasting. Please list, along with where you bought them. Thanks :]

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Check out Naturally Extracted Tobaccos.

The House Brewed line from Good Ejuice is fantastic, which includes Organic #1, Patriot, Wrangler Light, Acadian Gold, Natural Perique. Good Ejuice also has a Lab Made line which includes High Octane, Full Throttle and Bull Durham.

You might also enjoy Mountain Oak Vapors tobaccos, and QuickNic.

Many vendors use a DK-Tab or 555 flavoring for their base, which is a nutty tobacco. I understand your dilemma, since I don't like the nutty either. But since I found NETs, I haven't worried about it; I just shy away from non-NET tobaccos in fear of the nut. :)

keha

Nov 18, 2009
Check out Naturally Extracted Tobaccos.

The House Brewed line from Good Ejuice is fantastic, which includes Organic #1, Patriot, Wrangler Light, Acadian Gold, Natural Perique. Good Ejuice also has a Lab Made line which includes High Octane, Full Throttle and Bull Durham.

You might also enjoy Mountain Oak Vapors tobaccos, and QuickNic.

Many vendors use a DK-Tab or 555 flavoring for their base, which is a nutty tobacco. I understand your dilemma, since I don't like the nutty either. But since I found NETs, I haven't worried about it; I just shy away from non-NET tobaccos in fear of the nut. :)

Thx that seems exactly what I was looking for. Sealed the deal when they labeled one their products like this "GJ4 is our version of an RY4 the way it should be, made with flavor from real tobacco".
Thanks again, going to try a few. Im more a menthol guy.

keha

Nov 18, 2009
Hrm.... Well I tried Patriot, Acadian Gold Tobacco, Fire Cured Tobacco... All were gag worthy to me. I never had juice taste so bad. Did I order the wrong stuff or what? Im letting it steep some, then revisit them. But yuck as of right now, horrible.

But the High-Octane was pretty decent. Its made a nice splice for my other juices.

I'm just looking for a tobacco flavor that "Mr Nice Guy vape" makes. Sadly I cannot find a reliable webstore for this. Then it hasnt been in stock at my local headshop in a long time. Which is spot on for say chewing tobacco, but best tobacco flavor Ive had. In search of more of it or a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread