• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NWA Vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
Just curious if any of you would be intersted in speaking with a journalist for the Democrat Gazette?? I have spoken to her and she seems very interested in writing a story that is straight forward and honest! Here is here OP that I answered.

Hi, I am a journalist who wants to do a story on vaping and e-cigs for an Arkansas newspaper, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. If you're an Arkansan and you're interested in granting an interview and just generally in enlightening me on e-cigarettes, then please call at (479) 365-2952 for details ASAP. (I hope I have obeyed the forum rules, couldn't find that I have violated any in my reading of them, but thought registering as a guest member would be a way to find a number of Arkansans). I haven't yet figured out how to post to the Arkansas Natural Vapers group but would like to contact its members as well. Thank you -- Tracie Dungan.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Hi Mace! I talked for a long time with Tracie tonight, she is pretty great, isn't she? I hope I gave her good answers and didn't say anything to embarrass myself or the forum. She said she hopes to be in this Sunday's paper but will let me know. I'm excited but alittle worried about how people at work will react. Maybe no one will know it's me she's talking about! She said you showed her your tackle box, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread