The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NWA Vapers!

Discussion in 'Natural State Vapers' started by mace bewley, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mace bewley

mace bewley Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
    Just curious if any of you would be intersted in speaking with a journalist for the Democrat Gazette?? I have spoken to her and she seems very interested in writing a story that is straight forward and honest! Here is here OP that I answered.

2. dee5

dee5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Cool Mace! I love talking about and demonstrating my DSE901 and would love to talk to her. Are you going to? Maybe we could meet with her together?? I just called the number you listed and left a message.

3. mace bewley

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
    Just got done finishing up the interview!! Really nice lady! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did Dee!!

4. dee5

Mar 8, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    She hasn't contacted me yet. : (

5. dee5

Mar 8, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Hi Mace! I talked for a long time with Tracie tonight, she is pretty great, isn't she? I hope I gave her good answers and didn't say anything to embarrass myself or the forum. She said she hopes to be in this Sunday's paper but will let me know. I'm excited but alittle worried about how people at work will react. Maybe no one will know it's me she's talking about! She said you showed her your tackle box, lol!

6. mace bewley

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
    Yeah , Tracie, and the videoographer (John??) were quite impressed. I let John try my V2 and he was impessed with how smooth the vape actually was. So I gave him a PS card ;-)

Hope to see something soon, really interested to see how it comes out!

7. dee5

Mar 8, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Dang it! Didn't make the paper today either. Hey, are you going to the midwest vapefest in St louis? I just booked a room for hubby and me at the Millenium down the street for just $69 a night.

8. chimney55

chimney55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    I guess that I just wanted to see if there was anyone still posting from the NW Arkansas area...Is anyone still out there?

9. dee5

Mar 8, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    You bet, I'm still here. Welcome chimney55! I'm in Springdale, where are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.