Status
Not open for further replies.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Looking for a source for o-rings primarily for the Cascade tank. If they also had NRG o-rings I'd grab some of those too. No issue with finding replacement glass tubes. Most other Vaporesso replacement glass tubes come with o-rings but not the Cascade.

Just received my first Cascade tank today and like all for of my NRG tanks the o-rings associated with the glass section were fused in place. I managed to free them after soaking in hot water for 30 minutes or so. Not sure why this happens, heat, manufacturing residue, etc... very annoying though. Vaporesso are you listening? Maybe clean the sections before assembly to prevent the stuck o-ring issue.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
So sorry for your trouble. Normally we don't suggest to soak the glass with orings in hot water which will melt the orings. But we will forward your feedback to our related team. Currently we really don't have accessories like orings for separately sell. But we do have some official partners that sell the replaced glass with some orings

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
So sorry for your trouble. Normally we don't suggest to soak the glass with orings in hot water which will melt the orings. But we will forward your feedback to our related team. Currently we really don't have accessories like orings for separately sell. But we do have some official partners that sell the replaced glass with some orings

Thanks for the quick reply even if it was woefully in adequate.

Perhaps you could provide a clue to who the partners are that sell replacement glass with o-rings. I have found replacement glass with o-rings for my NRG tanks but none for my Cascade. I have even found replacements for the new Skrr tank which hasn't been released. Please provide a link or specifications for the o-rings.

Would not need to soak them if every tank did not arrive with the o-rings fused to the glass. I've never had hot water melt an o-ring, have had them tear trying to remove the glass from the top lid for cleaning.

Have you yourself ever tried to remove the glass section from the top lid when the o-ring is fused to the glass, damn near impossible.

I understand it would be far too costly to evaluate the cause of fused o-rings and correct the manufacturing process to save a consumable item like an o-ring. Knowing that this issue exists you should make them available for resale or provide the end user with the necessary o-ring specifications so we may order replacements. You can't really expect the end user to take the o-ring to a hardware and spend time going through the multiple bins to find the correct one (assumes the o-ring is popular size and is carried in stock) just to be able to use your product?????? I enjoy a scavenger hunt as much as the next guy but not for an o-ring.

A real shame, Vaporesso tanks have become my favorite tanks for drop in coils. Essentially, you are saying that if I use the 2 spares that come with the tank and find myself needing a 3rd my only viable option is to buy another $30.00 tank to get a new $0.50 o-ring and that I can't count on Vaporesso for replacement parts. Even SMOK makes spares available for sale.

Help me out here, there is much to like about Vaporesso, tanks don't leak, coils provide good flavor and longevity, tank volume is decent, the Revenger X locks the power buttons automatically without locking the firing button, all good stuff.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Received an email response to my inquiry on the Vaporesso web site. Remember I asked to buy o-rings
their reply:

Dear Dennis,
Very glad for your choosing Vaporesso and sorry to hear your trouble.
We are manufacture, who only do wholesales to our resellers, if you want to buy our glass, please buy it from our official partner:
Replacement Glass Tube
Enjoy your shopping and vaping!

I replied that it was o-rings that I needed.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Last edited:

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Sorry as we previously said, currently we cant find a special partner who sells the orings separately. They just sell the replacement glass tube with orings for them. So our colleague send you the link. We will still forward your feedback to our related team about adding the specifications of orings on the website for your referrance. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Sorry as we previously said, currently we cant find a special partner who sells the orings separately. They just sell the replacement glass tube with orings for them. So our colleague send you the link. We will still forward your feedback to our related team about adding the specifications of orings on the website for your referrance. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
Thank you. Your follow up is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread