O rings getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBH2

Mar 8, 2011
HB
I have been so frustrated with this glass tank that I bought from vape Revolution in Cerritos CA. I vape Midas Glacial Inferno, its a mix cinnamon menthol. I can get through maybe 2-3 cartos before the o rings start falling apart. I have been so frustrated I almost tossed my Vtube to the ground. When its working, I really enjoy it but when it starts falling apart I almost feel like risking my 2 years of smoke free life and just go back to smoking. Any help?

HBH2

Mar 8, 2011
HB
There's plenty of other devices out there. Hang in there.

A friend of mine vapes his Glacial Inferno out of a Kanger T3 with no issues. I assumed it would eat up the polycarbonate but it's holding up well.

Those have been a hit and miss for me in the past. I haven't tried the Glacial Inferno in one but kinda looking to stick to tanks.

Who makes the best user friendly tank out there? Something without rubber O rings if possible.

HBH2

Mar 8, 2011
HB

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I am currently using a glass tank with metal cartos and they work fine. My problem is when I go to change or refill the tank the O rings keep poping out or breaking after a few fills. It would be nice if we could use some other material to replace the rubber O rings, anything out there?

That must be some corrosive juice you're using! :laugh:

Are you certain that it is the juice destroying your o-rings? Not saying it isn't the juice, but if you are not using a tank tool like the Slap Yo Moma, or you are using tool-punched (self-punched) cartos instead of laser-drilled cartos, you are putting unnecessary wear and tear on your o-rings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AOhhasydESQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread