The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

O2 Vapor 808d clearos -- solid!

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by Ralikar, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ralikar

Ralikar Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2011
    ********************************************************************************************************************************

I posted the old link so you can see a picture of these.

First, these are solid construction. Metal bottoms, thick plastic and a tip that screws into a thick rubber stopper. Having had a leaky cheap piece of Chinese crap CE2 in my hand many times, I was impressed by the overall quality out of the box. I shook it up and not a drop of juice at all--it's a solid product that you want to like.

You need to soak these hard to get out the primer. Once you're done, you need to ease into the vape and let it break in a bit. I was pounding it hard right away and getting some juice burning. Take some hits and pause until the clearo settles in... Then it's a good vape from there.

I posted this for 808d users looking for a solid product -- try a couple of these out and see what you think. It's nice to see something that isn't fragile, leaky Chinese crap! Something you can put into your pocket without worrying your nephew Timmy's hamster is going to crush it if it crawls over your pocket...

Try one out! GL!

2. bluegizmo83

bluegizmo83 Full Member

Nov 3, 2009
    THESE DO NOT WORK WITH BOX-MOD STYLE BATTERIES!! These in fact will not work with ANY style of battery other than the long cigarette style batteries! DO NO BUY THESE unless you plan to only use them on cigarette style batteries!!

3. bluegizmo83

bluegizmo83 Full Member

Nov 3, 2009
    AND DO NOT TRUST THE REVIEWS ON 02 VAPOR'S WEBSITE!!! They only allow 5-star reviews to be posted on they're website! If you try to post a negative, neutral, or less than 5-star review the will NOT post it on they're website!! NOT the kind of company you should be doing business with.

4. VulcanVap3r

VulcanVap3r Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2011
    NJ USA
    Hi blue.. the reason we approve/allow reviews on our site is because customers have complained about being unable to post reviews due to the captcha spam prevention.. I disabled it temporarily.. and was receiving 5 negative reviews daily for our batteries and chargers (recommending computer chargers.. obviously bots)

Not to mention all the garbage reviews we get from green cig.

I'm glad I found your post on here.. I wasn't sure it was a legitimate review.. I'm not sure why you didn't contact our support.. we would gladly have given you a refund.. our clearos work with our pass through batteries.. That's what they are for.. they also work with many other 808s but I can't say they will work with every battery.. I will try and get an image up there of the bottom connector so this type of situation doesn't happen again.

Search the forums here.. we do our best to make sure everyone leaves happy..

Please contact me through here or through our support and we'll fix this.

...sent via subspace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.