Oasis Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Leigh

Sep 9, 2015
So I order on the 9th got it on the 13th it was fast so am happy. So once I got my mail I did a smell test of all the juices they are all 80VG/20PG 3MG NIC. I am going to let them steep for a week before I vape them. The results are below for the smell test.
Pebbled Fruit Cereal- It is what it is Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA no milk or cream. it's like smelling the box of cereal it does have that slight lemon smell.
Mystic Milk- Smells just like a strawberry cheesecake with a gram cracker crust
Nectar of the Gods- smells like a blend of fruits like berries and
Berry Blast- Has is just like the name says I can smell the blueberry and the raspberry. Its smells natural and artificial it a mix bag but it smells spot on.
Alakazam- Has a distinctive blueberry note with a slight hint of peach /pear I don’t smell any cream but steeping might bring it out . Overall has a slight perfume smell to it but very pleasant.
Starfox- I don’t get any apple notes it's supposed to be a delicious apple fruit blend with a tart and refreshing taste. I get a bakery type aroma with some cream I guess steeping will only tell.
Killa-vanilla bean with that old bourbon note
Kirby's custard- I get the creamy/custard smell with hints of strawberry and maybe kiwi.
www.oasisvape.com

Reactions: PiaC

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I ordered a sample pack a week before Thanksgiving. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavors and quality of juice.

I'm lovin' HB Oats and Zeus. Pebbled Milk is just okay. Although I don't usually care for strawberry vapes, Mystic Milk is good enough for me to finish the bottle. ;)

Not sure why I haven't seen them mentioned on ecf, but I'll definitely be ordering from them again! :thumb:

Reactions: NoFumus

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
12654459_519997421506086_8436475704207065209_n.jpg

www.oasisvape.com

Reactions: NoFumus

Phoenix1984

Jul 14, 2015
NH, USA
I'm thinking of placing an order here to check it out. The prices are good and the discount is even better and I'm all about good deals. Has anyone tried making something good with the make your own flavor option?
I was thinking of ordering too. Their prices and reviews are great, but their shipping cost to me, is sadly too high. I was interested in making my own flavor too

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Well, I threw a bunch of stuff in the cart, over 400ml of juice for around $60, then with the coupon code it's around $30 which is insane. But buying 400ml of juice is also insane because it would take me millions of years to finish that on my own... still, it is an amazing deal. The shipping cost was about $9 for that order. Even then, it's still a good deal. Free shipping with orders over $50, so I could either pay for shipping or add even more stuff to my cart. I will need to play around on the site a bit before making the plunge.

I also noticed that some of their flavors contain diacetyl. Hm...

Reactions: rangerrobin

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I think I'm gonna place a small order by tomorrow regardless of the diacetyl thing. Obviously, I would prefer e-liquid without diacetyl, but considering I still smoke an occasional cigarette here and there (only on weekends and when I drink and someone has them), and cigarettes themselves have diacetyl and over 100 times the amount found in e-liquid if it contains any, I am not too worried. At $10 for 4 15ml bottles, not including discount, I could try a bunch of flavors and maybe mix some of my own. Although, I have no idea what I'd ask for in the DIY. I was thinking a green tea ice cream but the last time I tried to have that custom made for me, it tasted like perfume and flowers mixed with cream. Not quite what I was looking for.. but I'll still try it to see if its closer.

50% off sale ends tomorrow but I think there are still 40% off Tuesdays.

Reactions: rangerrobin
I placed my first order and just got it! Hooray!!
I did my own flavor and I'm hoping it's good....
I can't stand milky custard cake type flavors, so when I saw pebbled cereal with no milky taste I ordered immediately! It's killing me right now having to wait for the new coils to soak up the new juice. I did order with 3x extra flavor- not sure why. Hopefully I didn't mess it up too badly. Will let y'all know!
I ordered: pearricane, Hermes, Arctic orange, Rocean, Pebbled fruit cereal with 3 flavor boosts, berry blast with 1 boost, Tigers blood and water pedals. All of this, including shipping to SC, was a grand total of $33.62. No brainier
image.jpeg
Can't wait! #OasisVape

Reactions: Hollie
Ouch. Ok. In my Smok sub ohm tank (mod was at 61.5- just noticed that. I'll turn it down some lol) I used pebbled fruit cereal and it may be the driest hit I've ever had, but the flavor is straight up fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA!! For real!! Amazing
Hoping it hits better. I ordered 70/30- 6mg nicotine.

Any thoughts or tips? Anyone?

Hollie

Jan 24, 2016
North Florida
My goodness thats alotta juice and not alotta money! I wanted to try a few of the flavors you got so will be waiting on updates from you on Waters Petals, Tigers Blood, Hermes and Pearricane yummmm. Was low on funds myself so only got the two. Really wanting to dip into my Mystic Milk. I have not been having good luck with milky flavors. The first milk type juice I tried was from a local vape shop and it is called Vaders Milk. It is very good but pricey, so i have since tried a few from Mech Milk, Mt Baker, Vapewild....dont like any except Moo Juice. I also like Alpha but thats pricey too. Even more so. Just ordered Mothers Milk to try forwhat reason...idk ...cause its even more $$$. Quitting cigs was suppose to help me save $$$ and with some of these prices I am dishing out even more. So I dont know what to try next. Really want to find my all day, every day vape but am failing miserably and spending too much money . I hqve such picky taste buds which is funny seeings how I stuck with the same cig brand for ages and will eat almost anything. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread