Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
My goodness thats alotta juice and not alotta money! I wanted to try a few of the flavors you got so will be waiting on updates from you on Waters Petals, Tigers Blood, Hermes and Pearricane yummmm. Was low on funds myself so only got the two. Really wanting to dip into my Mystic Milk. I have not been having good luck with milky flavors. The first milk type juice I tried was from a local vape shop and it is called Vaders Milk. It is very good but pricey, so i have since tried a few from Mech Milk, Mt Baker, Vapewild....dont like any except Moo juice. I also like Alpha but thats pricey too. Even more so. Just ordered Mothers Milk to try forwhat reason...idk ...cause its even more $$$. Quitting cigs was suppose to help me save $$$ and with some of these prices I am dishing out even more. So I dont know what to try next. Really want to find my all day, every day vape but am failing miserably and spending too much money . I hqve such picky taste buds which is funny seeings how I stuck with the same cig brand for ages and will eat almost anything. Any suggestions?
I was in the same exact boat as you! Funny, after spending thousands of dollars, literally, trying all the major premium juices, my advs turned out to be from budget juice vendors: ITC Vapes, Centerfold Vape Co., 63Maui, Sloth Sauce, Oasis and Blue Dot.

Have you tried the juice swap thread?

Last edited:

Hollie

Jan 24, 2016
North Florida
I was in the same exact boat as you! Funny, after spending thousands of dollars, literally, trying all the major brand name juices, my advs turned out to be from budget juice vendors: ITC Vapes, Centerfold Vape Co., 63Maui, Sloth Sauce, Oasis and Blue Dot.

Have you tried the juice swap thread?
Lol I feel like a juice addict cause I am constantly searching for "the one" on the internet and secretly buying just "one more flavor" to try and hiding it from my husband because I promised to not spend anymore and to vape what I have. I have already give away a LARGE tubaware container full of about 75 bottles of unvaped juice and thrown out probably just as many. I did sooo good for a year and now here I go again....I cannot just use any juice and be happy. Wish I could.But no, I have never heard of that..what is it?

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Lol I feel like a juice addict cause I am constantly searching for "the one" on the internet and secretly buying just "one more flavor" to try and hiding it from my husband because I promised to not spend anymore and to vape what I have. I have already give away a LARGE tubaware container full of about 75 bottles of unvaped juice and thrown out probably just as many. I did sooo good for a year and now here I go again....I cannot just use any juice and be happy. Wish I could.But no, I have never heard of that..what is it?
Yeah, it's like I have juice ADD.
It's ridiculous how much juice I have given away! :facepalm:

Here's the thread:
Juice swaps - USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

It's a great way to try new juice with only paying shipping. :thumb:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollie
Too funny! @Hollie same here. Die hard marlboro medium smoker for way longer than i'll admit! I have a few jimmy juice man and space jam and northern lights juice- high vg, 3 mg nic, 30 ml but I'm not a fan at all of milky dessert type flavors. ill send them to you if you want them! most have never been opened! free of course.
is that allowed?

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Too funny! @Hollie same here. Die hard marlboro medium smoker for way longer than i'll admit! I have a few jimmy juice man and space jam and northern lights juice- high vg, 3 mg nic, 30 ml but I'm not a fan at all of milky dessert type flavors. ill send them to you if you want them! most have never been opened! free of course.
is that allowed?
Yes, but you'll need to take that convo private. ;)

Reactions: PiaC

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I got my order the other day. About 20 bottles of juice or so, so I have a lot to go through. I'm giving about 10 of them a quick steep over my modem right now (I use the low heat that emits off the modem to steep some of my juice) and I'll try them in a few days. So far, everything smells pretty good and I've already tried out the Angel's Breath which is quite nice. Even my custom green tea ice cream smells really good but I'm afraid to try it out just yet, don't want a mouth full of creamy flowers and perfume. The Don and Drizzle smell really yummy, they will probably be the first ones I try once I get into them.

Overall, really good deal and the juices seem quality. The taste will determine the rest.

Reactions: rangerrobin

Newyorkifornian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
New York
Apart from the big premium sellers, this has been one of my more pleasant finds in the past couple years. Think I placed 4 orders 4 Tuesdays in a row last month alone :D

Killa - favorite by far (although the first bottle was the most amazing - not sure what happened after that. 2nd bottle seemed weaker so I bought a third w/+1 flavor and then another with +2...neither are what that original one tasted like, but I still like them)

Hyrule , De La Creme, and Alakazam (think I spelled it wrong) also on my reorder list.

Reactions: rangerrobin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread