• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

October meet and Vape OCT 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Well, Cate,

We cannot have that, the Phidias is a manly work, no doubt--but it's made to be used by the weaker sex as well...

(is that harassment? hope not no offense meant)

...Be sure that Art has properly tenderized your feed bottle: they are just so stiff when new, and check it out--there's a soft side and a stiff side--some manufacturing snafu I'm guessing.

With a conditioned feed bottle and using your thumb--it's a thumb button by the way, you should see a real change for the better...

Keep me posted on your progress, we just cannot have problems, I won't allow it.

Best Regards
fono

PS looking forward to the next meet...

Oh you boys!! Art is positively drooling over here...his new Woodie will never need a drop of wood oil; his hands give it plenty. I'm having trouble pushing the juice button because my fingers aren't so strong as all you manly men...
I want a Chuckie!

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
A perfect gentleman, in the midst of Sin City... Maybe I should try that approach more often..

"Pardon me miss, I do believe we are in a bit of a quandary. You see, I had given you a crisp twenty dollar bill near the end of the song, and feel that I have not received a fair amount of alloted time with dancing on the lap. Kindly remove your hand from my wallet and continue with the bumping and/or grinding"

Manners! How positively lovely! Has my group of hooligans turned into knights?? Huzza!
fono, you sweet thing, I have passed my juice bottle to Art BUT as our extra batteries have not yet arrived...my fair lady hasn't gotten much use, sadly. Daily I seek news of a parcel delivered...perhaps today? *sigh*

Mine parcel hath arrived today. Many gifts from lands afar were nestled within.
Mine 306 LR atomizers as well...

....booyah... Daddy like! *Fistpump-Pelvicthrust*
Huzzah, Sir Waffle! Thou sound well-pleased with thy acquisitions, mighty things they be!
(Me thinketh Sir Waffle hath imbibed freely of the King's ale while celebrating...'fist pump be a knightly thing but the other...? A fair maid's blush to ponder...)

Last edited:
Well, Cate,

We cannot have that, the Phidias is a manly work, no doubt--but it's made to be used by the weaker sex as well...

(is that harassment? hope not no offense meant)

...Be sure that Art has properly tenderized your feed bottle: they are just so stiff when new, and check it out--there's a soft side and a stiff side--some manufacturing snafu I'm guessing.

With a conditioned feed bottle and using your thumb--it's a thumb button by the way, you should see a real change for the better...

Keep me posted on your progress, we just cannot have problems, I won't allow it.

Best Regards
fono

PS looking forward to the next meet...

Greetings,Sire fono! Blessings and salutations bestowed upon thy curly head...
Our faire kingdom be truly honored to have such a wondrous craftsman within it's keep. Thy arts be known far and wide across the land! Tis now a wondrous Woodman with which to sit and reflect upon the worries of the day before evens fire...me tender hands rest gentle this night.

Sire Shadow be absent from the realm these past days. Is he may haps off slaying dragons?

***HEAR YE HEAR YE***
At next moon's gather of the table, a wise and powerful alchemist from beyond our kingdom will bring forth her finest of potions; seeking to prosper goodwill and friendship, mystic secrets shall be revealed...
***COME ONE * COME ALL***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread