Odd but occasional night symptoms from vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmonsd515

Nov 28, 2018
Hey there everybody,

I’m new to this forum but wanted to ask a question maybe some of you may be able to answer. I am a 28M healthy, as per my last PE in June with no chronic health issues and have been vaping for about 4 years now and enjoying every minute of it. Was a smoker in college, graduated and then started chewing to stop smoking. Always preferred smoking over chewing but after regular trips to the dentist I figured I should probably figure something else out. So here I am 4 yrs later and every now and then (usually on the weekend) I’ll get a tight chest and wheezing at night after a day of regular vaping and feels like I can’t get a full breath. This happens maybe once a week. And then is gone by noon the next day.

I have read my post about the “tight chest” symptoms associated with VG and the uncomfortable side effects from a PG intolerance. I have never had a sensitive to most e-liquid ingredients besides of few cheap juices I bought on a budget. On the nights where I feel this uncomfortable symptom i find myself vaping about 10ml throughout the day which is usual on the weekend. I usually vape 6mg nic 70/30 VG/PG. .3 or .4 ohm coils at 40 watts (4v) on my Drop RDA. I also have about 6 alcoholic drinks on these weekend evenings but drink plenty of water (about a gallon a day every day). The only thing I do different these days is smoke some (other stuff). Maybe about 3 times (once before the gym, afternoon and at night when I play call of duty.

P.s. it is legal where I live

(Edited : I find that these are usually the nights when I feel these symptoms. I was just wondering if there are any vapers out there who also smoke (other stuff) that have similar symptoms, and if so, what can be done do help avoid it.)

Thanks for all your help/suggestions in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

ManiacMedic

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
This was the first thing I noticed before I started developing more significant problems. Honestly, I’m not like the other people in here. If you have a problem catching your breath or feeling as though you can’t take a full breath, STOP INHALING ANYTHING OTHER THAN AIR. And even then, the airs probably not good for you, so look for clean air.

Also, start taking N-Acetylcysteine. Worked well for me, along with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread