Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
You wouldn't believe how many people have told me I look like that Wilford Brimley fella. One time at a restaurant in El Paso people actually came over to our table and were shaking hands with me! No kidding! And everybody in our families say I kinda growl when I talk like he does.

Maybe we're related to each other. Wonder if he would send me some money?

I can see it. Now, don't get all rich and forget about us little people. David still has a chance of hiring you on. With all the people you keep bringing, he'll need a translator!

Dooter

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
No probably just some medical supplies.

diabeetus.jpg

wilford-brimley1.jpg

Last edited:

Dooter

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
I know, I can't re-read this thread in its entirety without nearly hyperventilating from laughing so hard... especially the first couple posts! :laugh:

I got my masters degree in Bowling Green just down the road from Toledo. Small world.

I know EXACTLY where BGSU is! I didn't go to school there, but I did quite a bit of partying there back in the day! Go Falcons!

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
I know, I can't re-read this thread in its entirety without nearly hyperventilating from laughing so hard... especially the first couple posts! :laugh:

I know EXACTLY where BGSU is! I didn't go to school there, but I did quite a bit of partying there back in the day! Go Falcons!

Wallys Fishbowl was my hangout. My rate of alcohol consumption seemed to correspond directly with my grades.

I was in BG a few weeks ago. The town went all hollywood on us. They have a Chipotle and a Starbucks less than a block from my old apartment.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I LOVE reading these threads Texas-T!! They always make me laugh - and you DO look like the Quaker Oatmeal guy!

"BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO" haha!! I'll never forget that commercial! :)

Well samsmom, if you like being here on the FSUSA Forum, then you need to do it Because It's The Right Thing To Do!

But I wish I looked like Bruce Willis. Only taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread