Odysseus base for GGTS on e-cigz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant1

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Surrey UK
Cam will start dispatching tomorrow.
How does this pre order set up work, I am waiting for some UFS metal mouthpieces to come in and didnt want to miss them, but being a bit of a newbie I dont know where to look out for the heads up or Cam name on the forum, or how to pre-order.
A Guide would be much appreciated chaps.
All the best
Grant

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
How does this pre order set up work, I am waiting for some UFS metal mouthpieces to come in and didnt want to miss them, but being a bit of a newbie I dont know where to look out for the heads up or Cam name on the forum, or how to pre-order.
All the best
Grant

You can ask Cam on UK Vapers forum:

Odysseus Upgrade Pre-Order - UK Vapers
(the thread is for the Odysseus preorder, but you can find Cam (Caveman) there.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
UFS steel moputhpieces will reach Cam in about 10 days. They are noy ready yet Grant:)
All the best
Grant

k3v1n

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
London, England.
Grant1, the UFS metal mouth pieces are not part of the pre order sales.

Cameron has today received lots of things from Imeo, included in all of that will be bits for the Odysseus pre-order as well as general parts for UFS.

Cam said that he will update his store over the weekend.

All the best
Grant

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Congrats k3v1n! Hopefully Monday will be our day here in the US (fingers crossed). I can't wait for my new ODY base!

Amen to that. After the sneek peeks here and the unboxing on The Haze Hour I am soo excited to get my next COV package. I just hope bruce offers shipping insurance soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread