Odysseus / Penelope clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrillRX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
California, USA
I have recently purchased a Terminator (Odysseus clone) and love the ease of rebuilding, similiar in construction to my Vivi nova heads in my opinion. I am looking for a clone for the Penelope for my "work mod" to make it a little easier to carry. I have seen some mention of a Euphoria and another clone on Vapour trend. Does anybody know anything about these or have experience with them or their vendors. Maybe someone can give me a link to a reliable vendor for a decent Penelope clone.

Thanks in advance

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
She's as easy to set up as the penelope. Just follow Scotts video on the penelope and you can't go wrong. I think it vapes better than the terminator. I like it. Can't see the penelope being any better.

So you went through vapourtrend? Are they a direct-from-china shipper?

I was going to get one through vapor-freak.de, but the price in Euros is significantly more with shipping.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway

I was going to get one through vapor-freak.de, but the price in Euros is significantly more with shipping.

Not sure how vapor-freak handles it, but a lot of European shops subtract tax (-25%) for non-EU orders.

foggdawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
SF Bay Area

Yes. Shipping was quite fast through DHL. I decided on Vapourtrend because they were about $6 cheaper than vaporfreaks and I was able to order an xtra ceramic. But COV has them for the penny at a lower price.

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
Not sure how vapor-freak handles it, but a lot of European shops subtract tax (-25%) for non-EU orders.

Thanks, I keep forgetting that. I ordered from Greece and the same thing happened, although I don't think it was quite 25%.

I have it in my cart now and they take away the EU tax.

Yes. Shipping was quite fast through DHL. I decided on Vapourtrend because they were about $6 cheaper than vaporfreaks and I was able to order an xtra ceramic. But COV has them for the penny at a lower price.

I wonder if the ceramic for the penny fits? Any idea?

I'm not familiar with ceramic inserts. Why do you need an extra? Just in case it breaks?

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
I heard that the parts are interchangeable except for the mouthpiece. I think in Todds video on the euphoria he mentioned about the parts being the same except the mp.

Good to know.

vapor-freak has the extra ceramics available now, along with other replacement parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread